A stubborn Nagisa~ One shot

Well HELLO IM HERE AGAIN hehe. i wanted to write a fanfic about assassination classroom because its my favourite anime so here's a One shot :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nagisa's (POV)

when i woke up i got a feeling something's wrong with me, my head feels fuzzy and i can't think straight. am i getting sick? i sure hope not mom would kill me if i didn't go to school. guess i'll just put on my uniform and go.

~Time skip we've arrived at school 

when i arrived i remembered that i have to walk up to the mountain, problem is that i'm already tired because i'm sick, i'm not letting anyone know though i'll just be a nuisance. Karma will notice when something's wrong i guess i'll make up something by then for now lets get on the mountain.

after 15 minutes of walking up the mountain i noticed that i became nauseous and almost lost my balance. 'i really need to get a grip before someone notices' i straightened myself and just walk further. after 5 more minutes of walking i saw the school building the bell ringed signalling  that first period is about to start. 'huh i leaved earlier today how can i be late?' 

i started to walk to class and came in 5 minutes late.

Karma's (POV)

i noticed that Nagisa isn't here yet that's really unlike him to get late into class. Koro-sensei was doing absence when the door opened to reveal a panting Nagisa Shiota. "Ahhh Nagisa-kun go take a seat i'm doing absentence right now" "hai sensei" was what that yellow octopus got as an response. Nagisa went to his seat and stared out of the window 'wonder whats wrong with him'

~Time skip (cause im lazy af and don't have any inspiration)

We have PE from karasuma and we're learning parkour. i was watching from a tree, i'm good enough anyway i'll just watch from here and keep an eye out for Nagisa.

when i looked at the bluenette i saw he was sweating and panting a lot, his movements were sloppy too 'we've only been doing parkour for 5 minutes how can he be tired already?

i went down to from the tree and walked towards Nagisa who was drinking water. "Nagisa" "yes Karma-kun?" "what's wrong with you? you came into class panting and now when we're doing parkour you're tired after 5 minutes already thats  not normal, also you're movements became sloppy." "don't worry Karma-Kun i'm fine." i looked at him with a weary look when he walked back to practice.

Nagisa's (POV)

when i came in class i was panting like a maniac who ran a marathon, but all i did was walk. Koro-sensei said to take my place, so i did with a small respond. i noticed that Karma was looking at me, but i ignored him and just went to my seat and looked out of the window thinking about how i'm going to hide the fact that im sick i already noticing that im getting weaker the more i walk and to my luck we have PE today and from karasuma sensei too, really my luck today. and because we're the E class we have to assassinate our teacher koro-sensei, so it will be hard in PE too so i'll suffer even more, maybe i should go home before something happens, but then they'll be worried, i'll guess i'll just keep going.