•••Cast•••

ELEANOR CLARKE

Born:1844;Houston,Texas

Born:
1844;Houston,Texas.

Eyes:
Blue.

Hair:
Blonde.

Age:
19.

Turned Date:
1863, age 19.

Family Members:
Bella (Cousin).
Charlie (Uncle).
Renee (Aunt).

Species:
Vampire.

Height:
5'8.

Abilities:
Vampire speed.
Self control.
Inhumanly beautiful.
Superhuman hearing.

Facts:
Elle (Eleanor) isn't like other vampire.
In fact, she's much more powerful. She's a copycat as you may call it. With just one touch she can copy that persons ability, but not steal them.

She's also a 'Vegetarian' (Animal blood drinker).You might be asking yourself
'why does she have blue eyes?' Well, she's a rare one. Her human eyes stayed with her instead of the golden brown.

Back Story:
Elle was born on 1844 in Houston,Texas. Three days after her best friend, Jasper Whitlock. Jasper's mom Marie Whitlock and Elle's mom were best friends since childhood. Elle and Jasper were inseparable. At the age of 12, the pair developed feelings for one another and eventually started dating until Jasper went to the army in 1861. They agreed to being friends and everything went smoothly even though they still are in love with each other, but they never mentioned it. She saw him from time to time until he stopped visiting and disappeared. She thought he was dead.
Later that week, she got stabbed while walking next to the woods, but to her rescue Mark Garner saved her and turned her into a vampire. She was very grateful and later on got used to her powers.

Her mother was a relative of Charlie Swan. She met up with him once and they instantly bonded. She lived with Charlie a couple of years before moving out but not too far away, but ever since she heard about Bella coming back she moved out again and flew back to forks. (When she moved in with Charlie she changed her surname to Swan)

Daniel Flynn Radcliffe/Cullen

Wife: Mary Alice Brandon/Cullen

Wife:
Mary Alice Brandon/Cullen.

Age:
20.

Family members:
Carlisle Cullen.
Esme Cullen.
Rosalie Cullen.
Edward Cullen.
Emmet Cullen.

Turned Age:
20.

The twilight cast are the same.