Ch. 37: Dress

* MRS. COLLINS' POV *

Rain and Lei had come back from China. Now, they were engaged. I was so damn happy. I woke up at 4 a.m. and tried to fall asleep again but I simply couldn't. It was too much excitement for me to handle. I managed to wander around the house until 6. It would have been cruel for me to wake the girl up at 5 a.m.

- Wake-up, Rain!- I yelled, at 6, when I just couldn't contain myself anymore. - we have to go dress shopping!-.

- Mom, its too early- she said. - but god damn it, I want to go dress shopping so badly-.

She got up and smiled. She hugged me.

- I'm getting married!- she said, happily. 

* * *

We went by every single wedding dress shop - she just stared at them. She tried them on but she couldn't choose. She was feeling frustrated.

- Chill, my love. We have time... choosing a dress is not like choosing some outfit to go to a regular party- I said. - listen, you'll find it. Soon. You'll do so...-.

* RAIN's POV *

Too many styles, but no one seemed to fit me completely. It wasn't until that I saw it. It looked gorgeous...

- Mom, that's the one!- I said, eagerly.

I went into the store and asked to try it on. It was a perfect fit. It wasn't too extravagant - it had the perfect balance of simplicity and extravagancy. My mom started to cry. She called my dad, who couldn't join us today because he had to work or something like that. He cried too. It was the one.

I called Lei.

- Lei, I found it!- I said, happily. - I love this dress...- I said. - but not as much as I love you-.

(Picture Of The Dress Here) 

- Aww... I'm so happy- he said. - I'll send you the thingy there for you to buy it-.

I was so fucking happy. I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror - not to sound self centered LOL. 

- So, then. We only have to find the wedding planner, place meaning venue and that's it- I said. - well... it sounds easy but it certainly isn't-.

- Nah, see. Here's the thing. We take things easy and slow, we go through them. This process has to be pleasant for us... its planning the best day of our lives- he said. 

- I can't wait for it- I said, filled with excitement. - anyways, see you tomorrow. I miss you... I love you. Bye!-.

I changed onto my casual clothes. I purchased the dress with Lei's card and then went back home. I started looking for DIYs in Pinterest. Something like "Wedding Decorations". I got a LOT of ideas. 

An exhausted me threw herself to the bed.

I didn't hesitate to close my eyes and give in to my sleepiness. I wasn't going to fight it. Today I had walked more than that time when, in China, Lei's car broke and we had to walk until we caught up with the other guys, who were heading to the same place as us.

- Hey... um... the car it... it broke- I told Ah Si. - can we hop in?-.

My feet were aching. I had chosen to wear heels... how come every time I wear heels something goes wrong?. 

- We have to call the service- Lei said. - back there, there wasn't any signal. Do you have signal?-.

Ah Si nodded. He called the service and we waited inside of their car. He drove us back to where Lei's car was idle, there. We waited for the service.

Hahah... I still remember how Ah Si looked when they said they had to take away the car to a service thingy. 

But well... today had been very tiring. But I was eager to wake up because the next day I'd see Lei once again. I hadn't seen him in what seemed to be so long. And of course, we had to have another wedding talk. I actually liked wedding talks. Even though they made me more anxious and nervous they also made me feel like all of this was a dream.

Getting married to a handsome gentleman... who I, most importantly, love with all my heart.

Who wouldn't dream of that?