I Killed Percy Jackson

To explain why I even thought of this I need to say something. I half like the Percy Jackson good guys, then there is the side of me that basically death will kill everyone while I choke, shoot, stab, hang, chainsaw, burn you alive, and impale you. That's the only reason I am doing this, so I hopes you people enjoy.  

I stared at the back of Percy Jackson. I held my bow and pointed. He held the hand of his newly required girlfriend, Annabeth. If I could, I would've spat on them. They both made me sick. I kept quite and steady pace, running to cover when they turned around. The stood there for five seconds each time, checking to see if it's a animal, or Beckendorf's dragon. After about three minutes, I saw my chance. I shot. It was silent when it flew and hit the ground. I cursed. I usually hit with my first bow. I still followed them. Now you may be asking yourself, why would I hurt this guy? Its because he makes me mad. Not just regular mad, but "if we were the first humans mad". So I decided to kill him. And I got my three arrows and quiver. Then I found him. And now I'm going to kill him. I see another shoot and I take it. I miss. I cursed in my head. I never miss with my second one. I look at the third one. It was a heat-seeking arrow. I pluck my last arrow. I point it straight forward. I shoot. It zooms forward, piercing through his body in less then a second. I smile. I run behind a tree, getting my arrows with me just before Annabeth sees me. She looks down at the dead body of Percy, crying. I knew the crying would attract attention, so I pulled out an arrow to kill her. After about five seconds, she's dead. I smile down at my work. "The only ones who could stop me" I said. "Hey!" Pipers voice yelled. I ran away from the scene. I heard the screams of terror from Piper. I smiled coldly.

Well that's it. Nothing too long (for me anyway)