Resident Evil: beggining and through

chapter 1

(shower running).... alice wakes up naked on the shower floor confused. she gets up and looks in the mirror seeing a bruce. she reaches for her robe and looks for clothes. she looked through drawers and encounters weapons on the 3rd. feeling scared and didnt find anything she wore a red dress she found on her bed.

she walks through her mansion and notices a wedding picture of her. then there was a glare on the silver frame and she turns around and walks towards the statue next to a door where she saw somone run passed. she goes out and walks. "Hello?" (crows flying startling alice) the wind starts to blow hard so alice runs in closing the door then a man grabbed her.

alice- " stop get away from me!" (flashbang) "ahhhh!" people dressed in black protective uniforms break through the windows pinning down the man and alice sits against the wall. the captain comes in last and sais to alice "Report"..... alice answers "What?"

"I want you to report soldier" alice- "i dont know what your talking about.

kaplin- SIR! primary defences have been activated. shes probably still suffering the side-effects. captain- "have we got visual on the cop." j.d-"mathew addison, im not getting a match."

rain-" who are you?" matt- "i just transferred they probably dont have me on file yet!"

j.d-" the chances are limited its possible." rain- "should i secure him here?" captain- "no we take him with us." they go through glass doors and move on.

chapter 2

they go down the stairs and kaplin sets a timer for two hours. then there aboarding a train. kaplin- "powers down." captain- "so fix it." rain- "im on it." rain connects the wires below the train and heres something crunching on something.

j.d bends over and scares her. j.d- "jumpy?"

hahahahaha" rain moves wire and it scares j.d. j.d- "WHOA!" kaplin- "stand clear." on the train rain tries to open a door. captain hows that door?

rain- its sealed shut. j.d- let me. he opens the door and a man from alices wedding picture falls out. a woman asks him questons. woman- stay still.

stay still! see the light. follow it. now how many fingers am i holding up? spence- 3 woman- good. now tell me your name. spence- i.... i dont know.

woman he"s fine, memory loss just like the other one. alice has a flashback from looking at him. then he gets up and they stare at each other.