What Happens When The Fog Clears. (Short Story)

Random little short story me and my friend Jake just made up. Thought I'd share it with you! :)

So there was this girl, And she was locked in a tower and couldn't get out. She tried day and night, screaming her lungs out, trying to get someone to hear her. But she was to high up, and there was only one small window. The people down below walked past the tower over and over and no one ever though it look up because they thought the tower never ended, it just continued on through the thick fog.

Until the day the fog cleared.

The people below looked up fore once realizing that the tower did indeed end . Curious they planted seeds and in a few weeks a dragon would be made for then to be able to fly up there and see what was up there ... It took weeks; weeks of the villagers telling the girl they would rescue her. they scoured the village for the best, most handsome and brave man to ride the dragon up to the girl. When they finally found the right man, the dragon was ready to go.

They suited up the handsome devil ( Jake) to ride the fierce beast up their and save the amazingly beautiful princess ( Kira ) from that dreadful tower , once and for All .. All the villagers stood in the streets with awe s they watched the dragon and it's rider take to the sky. The handsome prince rode the fierce beast higher and higher up into the sky until they reached the top of the tower. The prince told the girl to climb out of the window. She happily obliged, the prince reached out a hand to her and she tried to step onto the dragon, in the process accidentally kicking it in the side; something the dragon was not expecting. The dragon jerked and reared upward, send the prince and the girl locked in the tower tumbling downward to their doom.

THE END.