Chapter 1.

Hello? Can anyone hear me?
Anyone there? My name is Lee Taeyong.

5 years before.

The year was 2014. Where time was simpler, a bit problem free, and overall enjoyable. Our protagonist Lee Taeyong was in his studio, practicing a part of his dance. A dance that would drive anyone insane, at least that's what his manager said, but took his word for it. The male was finishing up until his music stopped. Annoyed, Taeyong turned around and raised an eyebrow. Of course it was his older brother; Taeil. "I was about to finish." Taeyong said with annoyance clearly peeking up in his tone.

"You've been on that part for hours." Taeil shot back, clicking his tongue as he set down the snacks and drinks that were bought a few minutes ago. Instead of a response, the older male only got a groan. Taeyong soon gave up and went over to the table, picking up the water bottle. The male was lost in his thoughts before Taeil broke him out of it. "Have you seen the news lately?" Taeyong raised his eyebrow even higher from when the other male first came in. But before he could say anything, his body moved towards where the remote was and picked it up, pressing the on button.

"The whole thing started in the U.S.A, expanding to the European parts of the country. Tens, thousands, of deaths only to be increasing by the second."

Confusion now filled the air, worried looks being passed between the two siblings. It was only a matter of time before shouts and screams were poking around everywhere. Deciding to go investigate, Taeyong took his things, ignoring the shouts being thrown at him from the older. Taeil let out a sigh before doing the same and going after the reckless teen. Now making a quick and sharp turn, stood a woman banging her head against the glass windows, another woman trying to hold her back only to get pushed off. The woman who was banging her head looked at Taeyong, straight into his eyes, but soon getting shoved by other people, and by his brother.

Taeil quickly grabbed ahold of the younger, pulling him along to their car. Running, crashing, screams, everything devastating filled Taeyong's ears. And the quick and banging heartbeat that was making its way to join the crowd. The next thing the red hair knew was that he was in the leathered car, accompanied by the other male. As they were driving, Taeil spoke up, "Grab my phone that's in the back." and the younger did what they said, making his body snake around. "Oh my god. What the fuck is that?" The older suddenly spoke only to get a: "What the fuck is what?" The younger quickly sat back in his seat, looking around, asking the same question.

A strange dark color filled Taeil's eyes. He could see what could be his greatest fear coming true in front of him. Something so heavily that drove him to turn the steering wheel right. Taeyong lost a bit of balance and tries to grab ahold of the handle, yelling out his name. The younger couldn't control the wheel- his grip was slowly plummeting. And little did Lee Taeyong know that this will be the last time he would be able to happily live his life.

——————
Author note:

Well, this is my first and ever fanfic- hopefully it's not too bad. ;; If you have any suggestions, comment down below. xoxo.

-F.