Part one- Kidnapping

My name is John Velcruz. I was your average teen until I had gone on an adventure of a lifetime. It had all started on January 5th, it was a Saturday evening.  As I had walked up to my front porch of the two story home my parents have been renting for the past year, I had kept having  the strangest feeling that someone was watching me. I had turned around and realized  that the street was empty. Which I thought was strange because the street was always busy.

     I figured I was overreacting and continued up to the old faded front door. My parents weren't home, Which was normal they work late trying to keep up with bills and the rent. I had pulled the house key that my mother had given me out of my pocket. As I had put the key up to the door, that same feeling came over me. I had turned around again this time more swiftly so that whoever it was wouldn't have a chance to hide. The moment I turned around I had fallen to the ground and as slowly became unconscious I had seen what looked like a man throw me into the back of a van.

---Hello to those who are reading this. I will try to get the next part of this story please comment and tell me what you think of my first story so far I will except good and bad things about my story to help improve it--- Dotson