♤Sinful♤ Introduction.

"Midoryia, we need to talk."

"Midoryia."

"Why did you do this?"

Midoryia kept his head down, unable to look at All Might.
The green hair boy wanted to cry the tears he has been holding back. He wanted to let out all his emotions, but something filled him. Despair was creeping onto his shoulders, clawing at his brain.
"All Might...I.."
He wanted to apologize to everyone for his stupid mistake.
All Might, Mom,
Uraraka, Bakugo, Kirishima,
All of class 1-A, even..

Todoroki.

His name made Midoryia cold with the remaining sanity he had. He ruined him, yet..what he said on the rooftop..
Izuku didn't want to be chained anymore, he took a deep breath.
"All Might..I need to tell you the whole story, The whole truth, and...why I did what I did."
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Hello..
I haven't really done the best of my writing, and I wasn't proud of any of my chapters. I'm going to try to be better in the future though, by rewriting the plot.
In the original, Deku turned evil, and found a boy he couldn't destroy.
His motives on becoming evil were clear, but executed poorly on my end. I made the characters bland, and made the pacing too fast. It was confusing, and stupid.

I'm kinda changing the plot, so this will give Deku a reason why he did what he did, and a chance to flesh out the characters.

This chapter was short but it was an introduction.

Please correct me on anything, and

Goodbye!

--Next Chapter!--