Chapter One - Illusions

Your eyes slowly drift open, seeing
your blank room again you roll over and look at your clock. '6 o'clock' You groan and sit up, rubbing your eyes. When your eyes open you see a figure at the doorway.
Your eyes shoot over but the figure was gone. Confused, you get up and cautiously walk to the door, you look out into the hallway. No one..
A scowl crosses your face, thinking it was just Sam messing with you.

You walk into the main room of the bunker to see Sam and Cas sitting at the table. Sam looks up at you. "Oh,
Y-Y/N..." He stuttered as if they were talking about you. Cas then looks up and his face is full of concern. "Y/N, you look pale.. Is something wrong?"
You hang your head and slowly walk over to Castiel, sitting down next to him.
"Its Dean... I've been seeing him when hes not even there..."

Sam instantly looks up at you from his book, wide eyed.
"You saw Dean?"
"No, he wasnt there, Sam."
"So you're having illusions?"
You look over at Castiel as he said that.
"Yes.."

He reaches up and places his hand on your shoulder.
To your surprise he winced in pain, drawing backwards.
"What is it? Castiel?"
You usually call him by his full name.
"Dean.. He is in your mind, hes trying to control you... To possess you."
You shutter, feeling a cold presence behind you. You ignore it and choose to make a cup of tea, getting up before bending down and kissing Castiel on the cheek, you smile at him as his face turns pink.

You drink your tea before grabbing a paranormal novel and heading back to your room.

You keep feeling like someone is following you...