How we met

[Kylee's POV]
I've always been the one who almost never understands the word "Love". It was a silly word to me and I told myself there's no way I'd fall into it. My best friends on the other hand, Olieshan and Jordicel(Jordy), always shipped me with people, I almost never took it seriously. but of course....I met him at the Science club, at school. We still talked and to me we were just friends. We started playing this game called poke  where we just poke each other upon saying Poke. We never really said anything aside from "poke" since then. A friend, Aedrian then realized we play Poke almost every time we meet and he Shipped us together of course. I remember I threw a slipper at him and it missed, actually...I'm kind of sad that it missed. Anyway, His name is Vince. At that time we were just friends, we played poke almost ever day until one day, Ericka told me someone from his grade had a crush on me. I sort of knew he had a crush on me and she started trying to pull me so that she could tease him about it. But of course I declined because I don't like teasing my friends. I told Angelika about it because...I can trust her and she asked me if I liked him back.  I didn't want to say I did because I'm about to graduate and....It makes it harder for me to let go., But of course I still got hit Cupid's arrow and here goes my life.

I told Angelika she could tell one person and she told Jordy. She told Vince that I had a crush on him for me because.....IM SHY OKAY?! After that day we hardly ever played poke. I then told Kim about it and I remember feeling like I could scream. The car he rode passed by and he waved at me. I didn't do anything back because I got really shy that I could just let myself get run over.
[Kim's POV]
I walked with Kylee home, she told me EVERYTHING. She then told me she wants to scream so I continued walking with her to prevent her from screaming. The car Vince rode then passed by, he looked out the window and waved at Kylee. Kylee was in shook she stopped walking for a second. I remember her blushing, so I teased her and she hit me, lightly and started screaming telling me to stop.
[Kylee's POV]
Kim teased me about the entire thing of him waving at me so I hit her lightly and screamed telling her to stop. She told me my face was as red as a tomato and I said that it's not because I wasn't blushing, but I then realized there was a smile on my face and that my cheeks hurt. I was blushing! *Sigh* why did Cupid hit me with his arrow again?