"I Will Always Be There For You" Liam Payne Imagine

Hello again my little brain came up with this new imagine of Liam Payne I hope you guys like this one and a spoiler alert it's a little intense, and no dirty parts for now😉

But I hope you guys really enjoy this one I have a feeling it's going to be good👍😊

Well anyways here it goes chapter 1 enjoy:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•••

Imagine-

I was on the edge of wanting to just collapse on the floor and curse at the world for this moment right now. I got in my car and followed the ambulance with my boyfriend of 7 months, was in that ambulance vehicle.

I blinked my eyes and gripped the steering wheel tighter trying not to let another tear slip from my eyes. All that was going through my head was horrible thoughts of my boyfriend Liam maybe not being able to face the pain from the fight he just got in for me.

**Flashback At The Club**

"Liam you don't-"

"WELCOME TO FUNKY BUDDHA!!!!" The hostess yelled into the microphone making me flinch and stop midway of what I was saying. "EVERYONE GET FUNKY TONIGHT!!!!!!" The announcer yelled once more finally jumping off the stage, and letting the music swarm throughout the building. I felt Liam's hand on my thigh bringing me back to him. "Sorry, I was going to say that you don't have to stick by my side the whole time were here, if you have to pee just go I don't want you to blow up in your pants babe." I said laughing at the thought of Liam peeing in his pants. "babe are you sure you feel comfortable being by yourself?" Liam asked with concern. "yes babe I don't think you take an hour to go pee now go!" I said pushing him towards the men's restroom. "just yell my name and I'll be there alright I love you." he whispered in my ear softly kissing it before pushing the door and literally running in there. "Love you too!" I yelled walking back to the bar.

"would you like anything to drink?" the bartender asked me while pouring some liquor skillfully into someone else's glass. "umm yeah I'll take a sex on the beach." I said, looking back to the men's room waiting for Liam to appear. He never did.

"coming up" the bartender said and skillfully picked up the glass bottle and poured it into my glass. "thanks." I said paying for it, and taking a quick sip. "Make that another one, for the lady" an unfamiliar voice appeared next to my stool. I turned around in disgust and noticed it definitely was not Liam and right when I noticed he grabbed my wrist and lifted me up off my seat and started pulling me aggressively away from the bar and away from the men's restroom.

"what are you doing?" "please let me go!" I kept saying but he kept ignoring me as we passed and bumped our way through random sweaty bodies. I turned around quickly hoping Liam was out of the bathroom. To my luck he came bursting out the door searching for me. "LIIAAMMM!!!!!" I yelled as loud as I could to try and get his attention, but we were to distant. I kept struggling to get loose from his death grip, but instead he yanked my wrist and pulled me forward making me hit a door and I suddenly then heard him fumbling with a door knob. Thats when I started to panic . He then got the door to open and pushed me inside making me stumble, causing my phone to drop onto the floor. I picked it up immediately pushing the speed dial button . It picked up immediately within one ring. "LIAM HELP M-". "Who the fuck are you calling?" as soon as I looked up he slammed the door shut behind him and came stalking my way. My breathing was very ragged as thoughts came spilling into my brain of what this man can and will do to me. "LIIAAMMM PLEAASSEEEE!!!!" I yelled frantically while I was having a hard time keeping the phone to my ear with my constant shaking. "I NEED TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE BABY!!!!" He yelled back with frustration and anger. The unknown man snatched my phone away from me before I could even respond to Liam. "Your going to do everything I tell you to do, got it?" he scolded me, and I was Suddenly scared at the thoughts of what this 6 foot guy could do to me, and me being only 5"8 weak, and vulnerable. "LIAM....STORAGE ROOM.....OR CLOSET I DON'T KNOW!!!!!" I shouted hoping that he could hear me on the other line. "That's enough of this hide and go seek." He cooed evilly. "please let me go." "I don't even know you!" I yelled. He ignored me and started undressing me till I was left in my bra and underwear.