Author's Note

Hello again, I was in deep thought, considering whether or not to carry on with my story, but I have. Of course, if you liked the ending of book one, then you can stay at that story if you wish, but if you chose to carry on with this one, thank you! That is very much appreciated! I have written this for the reader's that loved the first book, and newcomers are very welcome too. I was stuck between not carrying on and carrying on with the story, but... I found a good plotline and off I was, editing a cover and putting together a more nicer, I shall say, story than the last one.

And if you have just stumbled across this book, you may read book one for the backstory, it is quite dramatic, it's very different to this story to be quite clear. This story is intended to be more of a comedy and hectic life of a family. I partly recommend reading book one, but at the same time you may just read this at your own will. It doesn't make a difference in all honesty, it just may make you just a tad confused as you read flashbacks and certain parts.

As said, the two lovers have married and had a happy ending...? Did I mention that when they decided to bring children into the situation their lives, their lives just got a whole lot more difficult, as well as Taeyong carrying the burden of being a celebrity, he attempts to protect his children from public view and Jaehyun struggles with parenting due to lacking it.

We shall see where this lead's off to my friends...

–Alex.