Chapter 1

It was a lovely morning when Rekka woke up today for school. When he was finished getting his school clothes on, he went down the stairs to the dining room in the house to eat his breakfast. After he had finished his breakfast, he said bye to his parents and his sister then left the house to go to school.

After school had finished that day, he decided he would go and hang out at the Gaist Crushers headquarters, he hoped Hayato and Kurama would be there. But what he didn't notice was that the nice sunny day was going to get turned into a sad gloomy day. He noticed it and so he hurried his pace a little.

When Rekka had made it to the Gaist Crusher headquarters, he was soaked through his clothes because while he was running to get where he was now it had started raining. Hayato and Kurama were sitting on the lounge sofas in front of Rekka. They both noticed him standing at the entrance of the lounge. So they went up to him. Rekka was going to say hi like he usually does, but a bit of thunder boomed and he jumped right out of his skin.

Hayato and Kurama got surprised themselves but not as much as Rekka. "Rekka?" Hayato said his name, but Rekka didn't respond, he just stood still like a statue. "Is that thunder?!" Rekka asked himself, "No!" he cried out loud, unexpectedly that is. No, no, Rekka kept on saying, he could still hear the thunder so he covered both his ears with his hands and closed his eyes to try and calm himself down. Kurama and Hayato stared at him, they were confused. So they decided to find out what was wrong with Rekka.