Trevor Soup- 1

It was a dark and stormy night, Awsten's dick was so huge.

Geoff burst in through the front door, yelling for his big dicked boyfriend.

Awsten, Goeff's big dicked boyfriend, was busy writing another song about toothbats or some shit. He didn't hear his boyfriend calling him from the other room.

Geoff searched through the large pile of toothbats to find Awsten underneath them. He held his bitchass guitar, slowly playing Shawn Mendes like the twink he was.

"Twinky boy, time to eat." Geoff then led his boyfriend out into their RV's living room. Travis was already perched on the table, ready to go.

Once Twink Man was in the kitchen, he grabbed the biggest soup making pot. They soon told Travis to "Get the fuck in" and asking him if the "water was too hot or too cold". Awsten turned to the cabinet to get the noodles and vegetables for the soup.

Travis leaped into the pot of water as if it were a lily pad. Geoff cranked up the heat so Travis' toes wouldn't get cold.

"There, there." Cooed Bitch Ass. Geoff licked the side of Awsten's face lovingly. They stirred the pot as a couple. Travis was slowly doing a 360 as they stirred and stirred. Geoff licked Awsten again.

All of a sudden, Travis started ribbiting like a frog. "I identify as a frog, that is my fursona." Travis whispered. Awsten quickly grabbed a spoon and started whacking him.

Travis let out a loud 'RIBBIT' every time Awsten hit him with the cold spoon. He eventually had enough and grabbed the spoon out of Awsten's hand and stuck it up his ass.

"That's nice." Screamed Awsten. Geoff grabbed Travis' legs and forcefully shoved him back into the pot. Awsten leaped for the lid and trapped Travis inside.

Travis tried to move the lid off the top of the pot as Awsten held the top down. He duct taped the top and Geoff turned down the heat.

Travis screamed in agony as the heat started to rise.

If you can't find a staircase, build one.