Strings!

I’m indebted to my parents and my bhai nd babi. I can’t thank them enough for providing me a privileged life, for supporting me through all my rightful decisions and being proud of me in all my endeavours .

I have no words to express my sincere gratitude towards my bestiees Arjun, arathi  akhil& shilpa without whom this work would have remained just a dream ......and all my dear frnds vishnuja,lakshmi,karishma,rhea,pooja,shweta,keerthanasooraj,rakesh,nirmal,bharath,malu ,karishma & all my buddies who made me "ME" ..

"Shit happens", a wonderful and correct usage, but the most irritating thing is that, its happening to me alone and why does its hangover remain in me for a long time? My life is full of such shits, not only shits, it's a mixture of all feelings, sorrow, sorrow, sorrow. Happiness was scarce in me.

Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I’m Rithu. I may not be a familiar face to you guys, but I soon hope to be one. I love fame (yeah really ). My ultimate dream is to be famous, known to all,  (not notorious ). The roses are nature's real beauty, but we are to overcome the pain of thorns to reach the beauty. . Don't you agree? My experience quite complicated unlike others'. As I already mentioned, my ultimate goal is to be a famous personality. Over the years, I have learned that it's not an easy task. The only thing that has been inevitable in my journey is pain. I kind of understand that is how it is. It acts as a catalyst for the  journey called life. Each and every tear that rolls onto your cheeks from the eyes is valued or makes way to appreciation later on, and who knows, this well could be a feather on your fame crown....OMG I need to stop this philosophy. I'm not intended to bore you guys ...

Ok then let me continue, I’m Rithu, 14 years old, student of St.Maris school. I'm an average student. Like everyone else, I hated maths. I'm more interested in the great language, English and love social science lots. I broke up with maths right after my 8th grade, when alphabets and words entered my mind and soon sidelined "Mathematics" .Now I sense a big competition between social science and English, in my own mind. Meanwhile my ex-lover(mathematics) keeps on disappointing me after every test paper. I don't wanna boast here..but I can dance reasonably well  and I’m passionate about it too.  I love to be in the magical world of books. I am just head over heels crazy about it. Yeah I'm a potter head and i love to deal with it. Okkie now lets meet my friends. We are 3. Rithu ,Riya & Rehna. The 3 idiots, 3 R’ZZ. Oops sorry,we are actually four, I forgot to mention Vani. I'm a tom boy in my girl's only school. I'm the youngest in my family. I am thankful to God, for giving me such a lovely Big Bro. I'm quite tired now. I have always wondered how nice it would be to hear our own story narrated by some one else? That's exactly what I'm going to do. I let her narrate the story for you.  i would be interrupting her at times, okkie??  so lets get on it.3 2 1 here she goes.........