Love High, Dream High

For KPOP addicts, here you go.

This is only a short fan fiction story.

BTW, this is not my story. This story is not made by me, but by my sister xD it is only short because she's still a rookie in making stories :)

okaay, ENJOY READING HER FAN FIC! :D

--------------------

It was a bright sunny day in the busy streets of Seoul.Namjoo who was busy cooking for her breakfast was shocked when Chanhee suddenly appeared in front of her like a ghost from nowhere.

He was breathing heavily like a bull who was about to eat a human,

“Chanhee-ahh! What happened to you? Why are you breathing like that? Are you OK?”

Namjoo asked her best friend in a worried tone. Chanhee in the other hand was busy calming himself down,

“Wait. A. Bit. I’m. Still. Trying. To. Catch. My. Breath.”

he said breathing every after word.

“Come on! By the way, why are you here early in the morning?”

Namjoo helping him to calm down,

“KIM NAMJOO! I already got the results for our audition in Seoul National University of Arts!” Chanhee shouted, “Oh my, really? So what’s the result?”

Namjoo asked excitedly. Chanhee frown which made Namjoo felt a little bit nervous. Then suddenly, Chanhee smiled again like a monster that made Namjoo even more nervous,

“Namjoo-ssi”

Chanhee paused for a moment,

“Namjoo-ssi! We passed the auditions! Yahoo! We will now be able to attend one of Korea’s most prestigious schools, Seoul National University of Arts! We will now have a chance pursue our dreams of being an artist!” Chanhee said happily.

At first Namjoo can’t even say a single word, but when Chanhee pinched her, she then came back to reality and joined Chanhee in celebrating about the result. Lee Chanhee and Kim Namjoo is best friend since they were young. Ever since they were young, they dreamt of being a successful singer, both of them are gifted with beautiful voices, they also know how to dance. Chanhee and Namjoo are born on the same year that is why it is easy for them to get along with each other.

--------------------

want more? haha.

will update until I get 10+ comments. 

Thanks for reading! 

READ | COMMENT | VOTE | BE A FAN :D