It was the first day of school for me. I didn't want to wake up cause I was so tired. I went to bed somewhere around 3am cause I couldn't sleep. It happens to me a lot, but ofc I'm used to it.
"Ugh-" I dragged myself out of my bed and did my morning routine. When I was done in the bathroom I went to my closet and put this on:

 When I was done in the bathroom I went to my closet and put this on:

I put some light makeup on and went downstairs. I didn't feel like eating anything cause I never really have the appetite to eat on school mornings, so I just walked out.

~𝔸𝕥 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝~
I arrived at school and everyone was standing around. I saw my best friend, Min-ju and walked up to her.
"Um, what's going on?" I asked as I saw everyone crowded around.
"Idk. Maybe that-" She pointed in front of us. Everyone started cheering and screaming when they saw a black car pull up. I raised an eyebrow. 9 boys came out of the car. I repeatedly tapped Min-ju.
"Itsstraykidsnotgonnalie!" I said fast. Her mouth formed an o shape.
"HOLY SHIT IT IS STRAY KIDS!!!" She yelled.
I covered her mouth. "Calm thyself." she nodded. They passed by us and the one that was supposedly Felix winked at me. 
"Did he just-"
"Wink at you? Yes he did. But I'm wondering how they all fit in that car." Min-ju said curiously. We both laughed and went inside.
"I'm gonna go to my locker now. See ya later." She smiled and walked away. I waved and went to my locker as well to put my things away. I closed it and Sunwoo, my other best friend was standing there.
"Where have you been this whole time?" He chuckled as we started walking down the hall.
"Wondering what that whole catastrophe was about. Did you see those boys tho? It's stray kids." I smiled.
He looked serious now.  "Oh so you think they're cute, huh?"
"C'mon. You know how much I like that group. Are you jealous?" I elbowed him.
"Maybe a little. Just stay away from them, ok?" Sunwoo said and walked away, which was unusual about him. I was surprised. I walked into class, all the way to the back with my head down. Ms. Kyomi walked in with Yang Jeongin. "Jeongin, you can sit next to Jae-eun." She pointed to me. He nodded and Ms. Kyomi started her lesson. I didn't pay any mind to him cause I could barely focus cause of what Sunwoo had said.  The bell rang sooner than I thought and I tried to walk out quickly, but someone called my name.
"Jae-eun~" they said and walked up to me. I looked up to see that it was Jeongin. My eyes widened.
'Well shit!' I said to myself. I forced a smile on my face and looked at him.
"Hello, I'm Yang Jeongin, nice to meet you!" He said.
"Oh, hi" I said and bowed as I took a deep breath.
"You don't have to bow. I'm not that important." Jeongin said with a giggle.
"Y-yes you are." I said quickly.
"Ah, well thank you. Do you wanna be friends? You seem nice." He said.
"S-sure!" I said.
"I see you're nervous, so I won't keep you waiting. It was nice meeting you!" He smiled and I walked out hoping that no one saw us talking. I looked to see if Min-ju was around, but I didn't see her.
"Boo!" I jumped up a bit not knowing it was Min-ju.
"Yah! Why do you always get me?" I yelled frustrated.
"Hehe, you have to admit it's pretty funny." She laughed. I rolled my eyes.
"Ok c'mon I'm hungry." She said.
"Actually, I'm gonna go home early. If anyone asks, I'm not feeling good." I turned around and left.

-𝔸𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖-
I went straight to my room and lay down and a couple minutes later, I fell asleep.