Faithful Meetings

Hello everyone!

Now, I finally got some time to finally start watching the Bleach anime and I have to say, I like it, a lot. Now, I will be changing Ichigo character a lot, but I will also be keeping a lot of things about Ichigo.

While I have read a lot of Bleach fanfictions, namely; Sword That Pierces the Heavens, Bleached, Ichigo Awakens, Way of the Protector, Panther King of the Shinigami. Etc. All of which were great, so I know a bit more about the storyline then any beginner would.

Look, about Ichigo's personality and his genetic change, I hate doing something without an explanation within the story. You see, I don't really see any opening where I could change his personality without going back to where the anime first started. Which, I don't want to do.

Also, this will have a slight crossover with Tokyo Ghoul a bit later down the line, a manga of which I have absolutely fallen in love.

Now, you might be asking, 'what is his personality going to be?'. Wellllll... that would be telling

»»—Start—««

Kurosaki Ichigo, a 15-old-year old young man. He was reasonably tall, and he had a lean, yet muscular build that was apparently built for speed. He had spiky orange hair and deep brown eyes.

And he was currently so furious that couldn't even explain. First, some douchebag came and basically kidnapped Rukia, the short Shinigami that he'd come fond of over the time that they had spent together. Then, in the same incident, that same douchebag literally stole his powers and left him to die. Then he gets put through Urahara Kisuke's personal hell just to get his stolen powers back. First, he gets his ass beat by a kid than he gets thrown into a hole, that he was now supposed to get out of, but no, that wasn't what pissed him off.

It was the fact that hole was almost impossible to get out of on its own, but the fact that he didn't have powers and the fact that his hands were, forcibly tied behind his back by a Bakudō spell.

And what would happen if he couldn't get of the whole by 72 hours? Well, apparently, he'd be turned into a Hollow, ya know, the monsters that he'd been purifying for the past weeks.

Though his thoughts were wiped clean from his mind as a thick white substance began flowing through his right eye like a small, yet powerful, fountain and it was landing clean across his face. It slowly began hardening into what looked like a marble white-looking mask that started from the right side of his forehead. He screamed out in agony, frustration, and anger.

From far above the hole, three figures could be seen standing right over the hole, peering straight down with cautious, yet wondrous looks.

Urahara Kisuke was a tall, lean man with a light complexion, dirty blonde hair, laid back grey eyes, and accompanied by a stubby haired chin. He had on what looked like a green and white bucket hat that overshadowed the top half of his face and left his grey eyes being seen with an ominous glow. He also wore a dark charcoal coat, which sported a white diamond pattern which raced across, said coat. He also had a dark green shirt and a pair of matching pants. Lastly, he had on what looked like shinobi-sandals.

To his right, was a young girl that had a permanent rosy blush that was draped under her eyes. She wore a white t-shirt that Urahara's shop logo in a pink color and a knee-length, pink skirt with white dots. She also had black hair that was tinted with a purple hue. Her hair parted down the middle, opposing each other and she tied the rest of her in pigtails with pink hair ties.

To his left, was a young boy with short red hair and he wore a white t-shirt with Urahara's insignia on it. He also had on a pair of blue shorts.

"Is the kid really turning into a Hollow right now?!" The boy with red hair spoke incredulously as his pupils dilated in slight fear as he saw Ichigo's hollowfication.