My Last Letter To You

This is a letter I wrote to my friend but I never gave it to him

Don't put yourself down. I know she doesn't want to talk to you. I know that she says that she's doing stuff but she has time to text back on those groups. Don't say she lost interest because you don't know that. You said I love you so many times without a reply but more like a bye I'm irritated or just leave me alone. I know you feel lonely and the only time you get to spend is on the phone or a brief moment at school. It hurts I know you might want to shoot yourself in that moment but don't. Your life is valued. Just don't do anything she will never forgive you. I know you hate those days when your sometimes not noticed I know you hate those days when your by your phone waiting for her text. I know you hate those days where it kills you to not talk to her. She needs her time. I know you love her and will do anything for her you will even take your own life for her. After all those years of pain and suffering she still kept doing it. You wondered if it even matters to love anymore. You asked me if you should take your life. I said no just don't do it.

Ladies and gentleman I was going read this to my friend who lays in that casket right now. Most importantly it's my fault the day he decided to take his life I was supposed to read it the day before. He is in that casket because we as a society put him there. He was pushed on, bullied, pressured. He was so strong that he decided to take his own life one that was truly valued. I am truly sorry for the families loss he was a good man. He was a good friend and would've been a great husband and father. May he rest in peace.

______________________________

AN:

Hey everyone I decided to do a twist hahahaha. anyways sorry up haven't been hearing from me. Much more stories to come.

-K

PEACE TO THE O-U-T