Intro

Robbing people for a living was one thing, but having the woman you love, get so close to a person that she becomes intimate in an attempt to help lower his guard so that you could rob him was another thing.

Tray made thousands of dollars that added up to millions, by having Cari and Asia sleep with Dope Boys. They'd get so close to these men that they would expose where they had it all stashed. Tray, Cari and Asia wouldn't just go after your everyday Card Cracker or Drug Dealer. Their aim was to hit the Plug, the supplier, the one who held it all. This game was dangerous and they all knew the cost and was willing to put it all on the line to obtain a lifestyle beyond comfort.

Tray and Asia were engaged, while Cari was a new addition to the family. Having a Fiancé and a Girlfriend wasn't easy to manage but a steady flow of thousands coming into the home along with good sex struck a balance.

Tray managed the money and began to invest in bitcoin and real estate with hopes of doubling his profit. Meanwhile the girls used Facebook and Instagram as a tool to reel in potential victims. Their weekends were allocated to clubs and local Bars. Tray always made sure to accompany them from a distance, tailing them to the club and watching from afar. Most of there victims didn't require much man power so Tray would rob them alone. The ones that did require man power, called for Gunner, Loco and Zeek to be involved and the money was split with the crew.

They called themselves Jack Boys, the name was pretty self explanatory and fit them well. They were all 20 plus year friends. Each one plays key roles in these strategic hits. Gunner was just a hood nigga with some solid street ties. Loco was the black Cuban ,whose family members played a major part in the illegal distribution of military grade weapons in Chicago. Zeek served 2 tours in the marines and was a marksman with any handgun or riffle, he was usually the one to plan and strategize the stick ups and Tray was the one with the women. He had a natural charm and drew women to him like a magnet, 28 years young, 5 foot 6 and tatted up with a beard to add masculinity. Tray in many ways was just that nigga.