Part One

The mischievous, fiery-haired young god ventured through the elaborate garden, where ivy grew seemingly everywhere and the greenery was abundant and beautifully designed. The garden was vacant of any other god or spirit as every one of them was inside of a classroom created by the Greek god, Zeus.

Of course, Loki Laevatein was evading class, skipping his studies to take a stroll in the artificial garden. Yet, what he did not know was that he would encounter the sleeping body of a relatively familiar young woman. She was curled within a bed of pale pink blossoms as petals covered her curvaceous body. Her dark brown locks fanned around her head, where the top layer had thick, round curls and the lower layer was straight. Her bangs fell over her forehead just above her eyes that seemed to be sealed shut for ages.

But the Norse god knew something of this girl. He couldn't pinpoint what had intrigued him about her. Nonetheless, curiosity overcame him as he brushed a smooth curl away from her petite face. As he clearly examined the girl's features, he was able to satisfy his curiosities.

The girl was the Norse goddess of healing, who had a potential to be one of the most famed goddesses of the world, yet her power was accompanied with a price.

Unlike other mythological figures, the sleeping goddess was not immortal. She could only heal others in exchange for her own life force. Thus, her parents placed her in a sleep spell so she would never use her power.

Her story among Norse gods and goddesses was rather well-known, yet she didn't know that herself.

Intrigued by the goddess's presence, Loki slipped his arms under the girl's body and lifted her from the flower bed. He could smell her sweet scent as her thick hair fell from her shoulders and neck.

The Norse god carried the slim young woman to the large, fancily furnished room that served as the principal's office. Despite this, there was no desk or office material in the room, but a large, bejeweled throne was positioned at one end of the dimmed place.

"Are you not supposed to be in class, Loki Laevatein?" A low, formal, and powerful voice echoed.

The mischievous god waved off the more authoritative god and looked at the girl in his arms. "Why dont'cha wake her up?" He asked in a suggestive tone.

The principal chuckled. "What do you think would happen if I awoke this young goddess who has been asleep for so long? Do you think she will be confused or scared?"

"So what, Zeus?" Loki spat, becoming irritated with the Greek god's hesitation. "Just wake her up..." He whined.

"It is about time she has arrived, anyway. " Zeus snapped his fingers effortlessly, and the girl within the younger god's arms began to squirm, leading to her eyes fluttering open, revealing large, round emerald orbs.

"Good morning!" The fiery-haired boy exclaimed with a goofy smile and mischievous silver eyes.

The goddess furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she looked up at the seemingly boisterous young man. "Welcome, Eir Sigyn." Zeus bellowed holding up his golden staff. It wasn't until then that the girl realized she was being held.

"Where... am I?" Her voice was soft and presented obvious confusion. She began to push roughly on her captor's arms. "And who are you all?" She gestured to Loki and Zeus as she stumbled onto her feet.

"You, Ms. Sigyn, were summoned to this academy because you are among the most unsuccessful gods, along with the other Norse gods: Thor Megingyoruzu, Balder Hringhorni, and Loki Laevatein. The Greek gods Apollon Agana Belea, Hades Aidoneus, and Dionysus Thyrsos as well as the Japanese gods Takeru Totsuka and Tsukito Totsuka are also studying here. Japanese human Yui Kusanagi was also brought to this academy that I have created to represent humanity. "