Chapter 1

No one's POV

No one's POV

Jisung's and felix's parents started to unload the moving truck. "Boys help unload, your cousin Y/n is already taking stuff out." Their father told. "Okay." Both boys said in unison.

🐈Few hours later🐿

Once they finished putting the stuff for the livingroom, kitchen, dining room, etc. They went down stairs to eat dinner since it was late. They all decided to order pizza. Once the pizza arrived they started to talk.

"Ray when are the rest of your siblings going to get here?" The boys' dad said. "They'll be here tommorow since I called them in the morning." Ray replied.

(Y/n's Nickname is Ray, since she is happy most of the time. And she is rarely sad. She's kinda like a RAY of sunshine.)

🐰In the morning🐹

No one POV

The door bell rang, Ray got up from the couch and opened the door and saw all her older siblings.

"Hello sis!" They all said. "Guys quite it's like six in the morning!" Ray told her older brothers. "Sorry Ray but what are you doing up this early?" Jin the eldest of the bunch asked. "Yeah that's true your usually up until ten in the morning." Chenle said. "First get in and then I'll tell you." Ray told.

They entered and sat on the couch and waited for Ray. Ray sat down and said "You see mom called-" Ray was cut off by haechan "Mom called? For what?" "Haechan don't interupt, go on Ray." Woozi the second eldest said.
"Well they said that they would be in Korea for a while and that we need to be more careful on telling who about our secret since we don't want it to end up like last time..." Ray told them while looking down at her shaking
hands.

"Hey it wasn't your fault okay? Why don't we go make breakfast while the rest get their rooms set up okay?" Jin told as he got up. "Okay." Ray followed them to the kitchen, and they started to make breakfast.

🐬A few hours later🐱

No ones POV

"Don't you think we made too much food Ray?" Jin asked as they finished putting all the food on the table. "Nah, if you see how much just the two twins eat you would understand." Ray told Jin. "Twins what twins?" Jin asked as he and Ray started to clean the kitchen.

"Jisung and Felix, they were supposed to be twins but one was born a day before. But I still call them twins." Ray told. "Oh.. right i forgot." Jin said.

"Imma go call the rest you, can go change." Ray said. "Right. Also Ray don't forget today we need to go buy some stuff." Jin said and went to his room.

T.B.C

Oof That took a while. Hope you lie it! Anygays Bye!

「Word count: 482」