(1) The new Proxy

Masky's Point of View

It's been a long day and i still have so much work to do,but Slender told us to gather in the living room and wait until he gets back from.. wherever he went.

"UUUUGH,CAN'T THIS FACELESS JERK HURRY?" groaned Jeff,and as soon as the words left his mouth Hoody kicked him.

"Shut up,Jeff."

Jane spoke up. "I wonder how long we have to sit here and wait. It's already been 2 hours."

The Puppeteer answered her: "Just be patient,darling." he smirked.

Eventually everybody started talking and fooling around,Jeff got kicked every now and then and Lj was throwing candy around.

"TAKE THE CANDY,CHILDREN." and after that he started laughing.

Hoody sat beside me. "Hey,friend."

I smiled and was about to greet him back,as suddenly the front door creeked open.

The conversations died down and everybody was looking at the door.

The all-too-familliar faceless man walked in,but the odd thing was that there was a kid with brown hair,dirty and blood-spotted clothes following him.

Slenderman pushed him forward a little and he looked at all of us. "Go on,child. Introduce yourself."

The kid twitched every now and then,and his eyes were travelling nervously around the room. "Hey.. M-My name's Toby."

He twitched again and his neck made a weird cracking sound.

"This kid's a retard,look at these fucking-" Jeff got cut off by Hoody kicking him in the guts.

Tobys eyes wandered down to his shoes. He looked ashamed.

Poor kid.

Slender started speaking in his usual,deep voice.

"This" he motioned to us. "Is your new family. They will introduce themselves."

Ben started and eventually everybody was telling Toby their name.

I was the last one.

"Hello,I'm Masky."

Toby looked up to me.

HE'S SO FUCKING TINY,OH MY GOD.

Twitch.

"Hello.."

Jane got up and hugged the twitching kid and soon everybody except from me and Hoody joined in on the group hug.

I walked over to Slendy,Hoody following me.

"So.. what is he doing here?"

Slender turned towards me.

"He will become my Proxy,Masky."

I raised an eyebrow under my mask.

"But he's only a kid.."

"He is seventeen,Masky. You became a Proxy when you were nineteen,so shut your mouth about age. He seems fitting in my eyes and that's it."

Waaaait. This guy is seventeen? WHAT?!

He's like.. a little taller than Ben,and Ben is already really fucking tiny!

Holy crap!

"Show him a new room and explain the rules of being a Proxy to him,Masky."

Slender then left.

I sighed,and turned to the croud.

Toby stood outside of the group hug,leaned against a wall and twitching every now and then.

These morons somehow managed to get him out of the hug that was supposed to be given to him!

I fixed my mask and walked over to the pale little guy standing all alone.

"Come with me. I'll show you your room,kiddo."

Twitch.

Crack.

"Okay.. Thanks..." he muttered.

Toby's Point of View

- timeskip to after Masky told him everything... because....... i can. -

I'm here to serve.

I will not disobey or lie to my master.

I will be with my partner wether i like it or not.

After i accept this life,i cannot return to my old one.

I'm nor human nor demon.

I am a Proxy.

And i am here to serve my master.