No Escaping (Myles Parrish Fanfic)

I walked down stairs and saw a car pull into our driveway. I sighed and grabbed my bags off the floor and walked out the door without saying goodbye to my passed out mother. like always she was hungover and sleeping on the couch. Instead of telling her daughter goodbye as she moved out of the house.

I climbed into the taxi and have them the address of the new house id be staying in. My old friend Sam messaged me a while back saying she had an extra room in her apartment and invited me to live their. It's close to my work, but she also loves with her boyfriend and his friend which is a little weird. But it's better than living with my mom and dealing with her drunk ass all the time. I posted on Facebook and said I was planning to move out and needed someone to room with. Sam and I used to talk in high school and she offered me the room right away.
"Miss, we're here." The taxi driver said and I sighed looking out the window at a large White House that was at least 2 stories. I handed the man his money and then jumped out of the cab and grabbed my bags from the trunk. I smiled when I saw Sam run out and hug me.
"Hey," I said giggling and she pulled away.
"I haven't seen you since graduation." she said and grabbed one of my bags for me.
"I know, things have been hectic lately. But now we're gonna see each other every day." I said and she squealed making me laugh.
"It's gonna be so nice having a girl around. I love Kalin and Myles but I need a girl around to rant to sometimes." She said and I froze in my place.
"Like the Kalin and Myles?" I said and she giggled.
"Yeah? You listen to them?" She said and I chuckled.
"I've listened to a few songs by them but I had no idea you were dating one of them!" I said and she linked our arms together.
"Me and Kalin have been together for a year now, I met him a week after our graduation so he's all mine. But I could hook you and Myles up if you want." I blushed down at me feet and smiled.
"No, thanks though." I said and she whined.
"Come on, he'd so go for you your totally hot." she said an I laughed at her.
"Thanks, but I'm not looking for a boyfriend." I said and she sighed and we carried on into the house. The house was very well decorated. As soon as you walked in there was a hallway that led into a kitchen if you turned left. If you continued down there was a living room and I got nervous as we approached it because I heard voices in their.
As we walked into the room I notice both the boys chilling on the couch talking. Kalin was wearing basketball shorts, I white t shirt and talk black nike shorts. Myles was wearing a grey hoodie and black baggy sweatpants. He was so damn fine. No shut up Tori don't say that.
"Hey guys," Sam said and they both shot their attention to us.
"This is Tori our new roommate," she said and I smiled at them.
"Hey Tori," Kalin said and stood up to shake my hand.
"Hey," Myles said and waved over at him.
"Well, your room is the first one two the right upstairs. I'll be up in a second to help you unpack." She said and I smiled at her and headed up stairs.

I had almost everything unpacked then I started setting up my bed. I heard a knock on my door and then Sam came in smiling.
"Hey, your room looks nice." she said and helped me pull my sheets up.
"Thanks it's pretty decent sized and my own bathroom so that's nice." I said and started pulling pillow cases on the pillows.
"So I forgot to mention Kalin bought tickets to a music festival that's tonight. Were leaving at 6 and we'll be back tomorrow morning. We're staying at a friends house. Myles will be here but he's really cool don't worry." she said and I nodded.
"Well it's 5 you should get ready! Have fun I'll probably be in here all night anyways." I said and she smiled at me.
"Alright, sorry to spring it on you."
"No it's totally fine!" I said and she hugged me and walked out of the room. I smiled and looked at my now finished bed before Sam popped her head back in.
"Help me get ready?" she said and I smiled at her.
"Of course." I've been to many raves and music festivals so I no how to get ready.

I curled her hair loosely so it was in beautiful blonde waves. Then I put on big winged liner and and false lashes. I put on a bright pink lipstick and turned her so she could see herself in the mirror.
"Woah!" she said and I smiled at her.
"This is perfect now I need a kick ass out fit and I'm ready to go." she said and pulled a trunk out from under her bed. it was probably 3 ft deep an completely full of bralettes tutus and knee high socks. I pulled out a pair of bright pink metallic spandex and matching bandeau. Then I grabbed a sheer white crop top from her closet and she pulled it on over her bandeau.
"You look hot!" I said and she slipped on white vans and then spun around. I heard wolf whistle from the door and smiled when Kalin came in and kissed her.
"You look so good," he said and hugged her. He was wearing a white wife beater and cargo shorts with white van slip ons.
"Ready babe?" he said and we all made our way down stairs.
"Yes I'm so excited to see Zedd" Sam said and we walked into the living room were Myles was sitting.
"So what are you guys doing tonight?" Kalin asked and I stared at Myles awkwardly.
"Just chilling," he said and smiled over at me. I took a seat on the couch next to Myles and looked over at Sam and Kalin.
"Okay, well we're heading out. See you two in the morning." Kalin said and grabbed Sams hand and left out the front door.
The room fell into an awkward silence and all I wanted was to have some fun.
"Wanna watch a movie?" Myles asked and I smiled over at him.
"Sure, wanna go get some pizza?" I asked and he nodded his head and stood up. I slipped on my moccasins and pulled my dirty blonde hair up into a textured pony. I had on some destroyed jean shorts and a pink Vneck so I looked really simple.

We got to the pizza place and picked up our pre ordered cheese pizza. Then I dragged him down to the store to buy some alcohol.
"You drink?" he asked as I grabbed a few bottles of champagne.
"You don't?" I said smiling at him and he chuckled.
"Come on," I said and grabbed his hand and pulled him to the check out.

When we got back I poured each of us a glass and he grabbed us plates.
"Nah, I don't want any." he said and I smirked at him.
"Why not?" I asked and he raised a brow at me.
"It'll help ease the awkwardness," I said and held a glass out for him.
"Alright," he said and took the glass from my hand. Then he grabbed some pizza and handed me a plate and we headed out to the living room.
"What should we watch?" he said and I set my glass and plate down and then walked over to a stand holding movies.
"Oh perfect," I said and grabbed the disc an set it in the DVD player.
"What'd you chose?" he said and I sat back down and sipped on my champagne.
"Disturbia," I said and he gasped.
"yes!" he said as I chuckled at his excitement.
"That's my favorite movie!" he said and I smiled at him and bit into my pizza.

"Pour me more," I slurred at him and he chuckled at me.
"There is no more," he said just as drunk as I was.
"Awe," I said and set my glass down on the seat.
"Come on let's go get more," he said in a joking tone.
"Fuck you, we'd crash." I said and he smiled at me.
"I think I'm gonna go crash now," he said and stood up off the couch an almost stumbled over.
"Careful," I said and stood up with him To head upstairs. I ran up them and stood in my doorway waiting for him to walk by.
"Night," I said and he leaned against my doorway so out faces were centimeters apart. Come on Tori resist.
"Come on no kiss goodnight?" he said and I smiled at him and then bit my lip. Just one time couldn't hurt right? I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into my room. He chuckled as I shut the door and I pulled him over to my bed.
He shoved me down onto my bed and then climbed on top of me. He placed kisses on my neck and I moaned at his touch. He kissed up my jaw and to cheek and then hovered over my lips. I pulled his head down to mine and kissed him hungrily. I felt his hands pull my shirt up and off my head and I did the same to him. I almost stopped him but then his lips connected with my neck again and all my thoughts drifted away.