~Chapter 1~

*Sigh* you sigh as your look out the school window, it was a cold winter day. It was basically like any other day, well not exactly you and your classmates had just gotten back from winter break. While everyone was ejoying there break by either going somewhere new or just hanging out in general you, YES YOU had to work. Its not like you didn't mind it....it's just that.....you Wish you could have had fun. You had worked at a local shop in town for some extra cash and also since your aunt owned the shop and she needed some extra help.

Your mother thought it might help you have some responsibility and to be more social! However you though other wise. But the break wasn't so bad, you did get paid and have enough money to add to your account. YES you have an account how else will you pay for college....

While you were day dreaming about your warm soft bed, the teacher Mr.Golde had gotten everones attention. "Okay class today I would like to inform you all that we will be having a new student joining us tomorrow so I would like you to be welcoming and good to them". A new student? Great, maybe they'll move like the last new student. Oh that's right you don't know let me explain....

~5 years ago~

It was in the 3rd grade...You remember it clearly you were in Your classroom you were working on an art project. You liked third grade, you can just hear the sounds of children laughing and talking to each other. You on the other hand were antisocial. However it was a group project but you weren't very open like the other kids.
So you teacher let you work by yourself surprisingly. You remember sitting in class and just humming to your self, as you hummed to yourself and worked you can hear some of the kids talking in the back saying that you were a vampire or a witch. WELL that's not hurtful at all!

While you were working you could feel someone watching you....then you hear a voice say "oh that looks pretty!" you stiffen up quickly. Then you turn around and see a quite cheerful boy, the boy looks at you then smiles and says "HI! I'm new here my names Jackson!". Jackson huh.....you then ignore the boy and turn around, since you were shy you never really liked to start conversations. Then the boy sat next to you and looked at your drawing in awe. As you grab another crayon after the next. He then looked at the corner of your paper and saw your name. "(y-y/n)" you could hear the boy trying to pronouce your name in hesitation. You then turn to him and look at him, he looks back at you and you smile....And from that came a wonderful friendship!

5th grade~

It's been 2 years since you and Jackson had been friends, you and him are best friends! And we'll maybe you feel more then that about him.......

Then........

Something happened.........

OwO!!! HEYO my dude and dudetts. How are ya I know I've seem like I died but I can assure you I didn't......I think.

Anyway I hope you guys like this. And we'll if this one chapter gets like Idk 10 reads then i guess ill make another chapter.

Anyway Bye!!! And as always I hope you have a wonderful morning/ evening!