why me?

Juvia's pov

Juvia cried on my pillow with Erza, Mira and love riv-no Lucy next to me Juvia is SO sad about what happened

                                                                         Flashback

Juvia was stalking gray-sama and juvia thought "today I will confess to gray-sama"  as Juvia was walking and Juvia ask Gray-sama 'Um gray-sama can Juvia s-'  ' Ugh omg you ANNOYING BITCH WHY WON'T YOU FREAKIN' LEAVE ME ALONE FOR A WHOLE FUCKING MINUTE HUH?' after Gray-sama said that Juvia's heart broke and the whole guild was staring at us 'I am sorry Gray-Sama J-J-Juvia will n-' Gray then said 'UH AND WHY DO YOU ALWAYS PUT THE'SAMA' IN MY NAME YOU FUCKING WHORE?'Juvia felt tears fall of Juvia's face' Juvia is sor-'  'AND WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SAY YOUR NAME IN THIRD PLACE YOU IDIOT P****?!' (Sorry for the bad language) Juvia couldn't take this anymore. Juvia felt water on Juvia cheeks., Juvias' bangs covered Juv- No my face "THATS' IT I AM TIRED OF YOUR ATTITUDE YOU FUCKING IDIOT JUVI- NO I DON'T KNOW WHY I FELL IN LOVE WITH A BASTARD LIKE YOU ALL THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN BLIND WHY WHY ARE YOU SOO RUDE YOU FUCKING BASTARD, WATER NEBULA I-I-I-I WATER SLICER HATE YOU WATER GEYSER GRAY FULLBUSTER!!!!!" Then Juvia left running out of the guild.  

Did  I do something wrong Why does everything happen to Juvia Why, Why me?

Grays POV

After I saw juvia leave my body hurt like hell "ugh" I moaned everyone glared at me and I said "what?" Then Erza, Lucy, and Mira slapped me then punched me into the wall and went to follow juvia I think then I blacked out.  

(Timeskip) 

Juvia's Pov

After Lucy, Mira, and Ezra left I took a bath, why am i so weak. From now on I will not be same no love struck fool, and i wil get stronger. I changed and went to a store and found black hair paint and dark colored jeans, shirts, caps, and shoes and paid and left.

Timeskip Sorry Lazy

After I was done I looked in the mirror the only thing that I wasn't happy was my hair long and curly so I cut it and but my dark blue cap on my head. Ready to go to the guild.