LOVED or LOVE (EXOFINITE ONESHOT)

" will you marry me Kang Hira ? ", with a smile he open the black small box in his hands showing a ring with a heart-shaped carved diamond on it.

Instead of saying yes,Kang Hira break into tears.A smile slowly appears on her face make the man kneeling before her pulling her into a hug.

" I didn't say ' yes ' ", exclaimed Hira seriously.

" what ?! ", instantly he break the hug in surprise.

" yet ", added Hira with a teasing manner.

" eyyy Kang Hira ...where did you learn to tease people ? ", he whined.

" from a cheesy man named Nam Woohyun who soon-to-be my husband ", said Hira nonchalantly.

" I love you too Kang Hira-ssi ", Woohyun poke her nose before he hug her again but Hira stop him.

" ring first ", Hira show her left hands towards Woohyun.With his eye smile,Woohyun happily take the ring out the box and slide it to her ring finger.

---

" wahhh congrats to both of you !!! ", clap Myungsoo.

Myungsoo has been anticipated this day to come since Woohyun told him his intention marrying her girlfriend's bestfriend months ago.

" and on that day you and Hawin are going to be Hira's bridemaid and my best man ", added the groom-to-be.

" what ?! I'm not sure about that Woohyun-ah ", Hawin kindly refuse.

" wae ? I'm the one who suggested you guys ", asked Hira. " pretend this as a rehearsal for you guys because sooner or later you're going to marry Hawin don't you Myungsoo ? ", explained Hira with a smirk.

" yah ! stop it ", embarassed Hawin jokingly hitting Hira. " what ? ", she asked to Myungsoo when he give a question look.

" I'm planning to marry you next year though ", nonchalantly Myungsoo wrap his arms around Hawin's shoulder.

" woo Seo Hawin ~ looks like you need to make sure you catch my wedding bouquet ", teased Hira. " you can start practicing by playing basketball ", Hira having fun teasing her bestfriend.

Woohyun join his fiance teasing Hawin while Myungsoo just keep smiling meaningfully.

---

" oh Hawin-ah ? Yeah I'm right across the road of the boutique you mentioned last night ", Hira look at the decent yet elegant wedding boutique across the road.

" really ? I'm almost there,just a couple blocks away "

" oh I'll be waiting inside then ", suggest Hira. " oh geurae geurae ppalli wa ~ ", she coed before hang up the call.

Hira walk across the road as the traffic light turn red.A few shopping bag she's holding make her steps a little bit slower than she has to.

The light make a beep sound as a sign for green light change in a few more seconds.Hira get flustered and safely reach the other side but her hands accidentally letting go the shopping bags.

" aigoo gwaenchanaseyo ? ", a man offering to help her. " you need a man to carry this things for you ", he said with a joking manner. " are you going somewhere near ? I can carry it for you but if it somewhere far I don't think I can ", still joking while he grab those bags.

Hira stand up first. " I was just going to this boutique ", she point at the boutique in front.The man stand up. " kamsa--- "

Hira froze on her place.That man flashes a shock yet assuring smile.