Chapter 1: THE LONG FALL

His eyes were closed whilst  he was in a very pleasant dream. He dreamt of meeting his grandmother. He felt plenty of cold air flying through his hair... odd. He opened his eyes and realized something that gave him an adrenaline rush beyond comprehension. He was falling hundreds of feet from the atmosphere. He reached for a parachute and heard beeping, would he be blown up? No, it was his parachute. When would it open? He would die if the thing didn't in time. He heard the beeping get higher and faster, he was able to see the tree line. He pounded at the thing on his left ab, "COME ON YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!", he shouted just as the parachute expanded. He was slowed down almost instantly, but then he heard a low humming... a bird was flying towards the strange object in the sky. "No, no, no, no, NO!", he panicked as the bird flew straight into his parachute and tore a hole right through it. The his falling rate was sped up immediately. He screamed almost too much like Jamie Lee Curtis. The trees were getting closer to his feet. There was little to no chance of him surviving the fall. The branches snapped as he plunged through the treeline and leaves were painting his face as they smacked against his face. He looked down at the ground and with a loud thud, he hit the ground.

    Wolf had the same situation... besides the Grandma Dream. He woke up with no mask on his acid burnt face and was falling he looked to his left and saw Chopsaw falling next to him, still passed out. He trilled to wake her up. Her eyes lazily opened as and suddenly she woke right up after having a quick peek at the ground getting closer to her. She roared in fear and looked at her chest seeing a yautja parachute. She began pressing buttons on the thing to make the thing open faster. Wolf decided to do the same. He pressed the final button when a xenomorph shrieking could be heard. He looked to his right and saw Slash flying in  his direction. Slash began steering his body in the direction of his master and grabbed onto his leg. Wolf looked down at Slash and snarled in his native language, calling him a dumb ass. Wolf began falling twice as fast as Chopsaw was and began roaring as he plummeted to the forest. Chopsaw looked around to see 7 other parachutes heading towards the forest within a one mile distance. She was confused. Who dropped them from the sky? Then loud human screaming. Chopsaw looked quickly to see Charlotte falling as well. She reached out and grabbed Charlotte by her dirty lab coat. Charlotte looked up to see her savior, Chopsaw. "Pyode Amedha...",  Chopsaw muttered under her breath. 'Soft meat'. Wolf landed and smacked his head against a branch would knocked him and a lower fang right out.

    Alan Ripley shot up from the forest floor. Blood dripped from his forehead. He remembered a flash... then he was falling... and now he's here? Who dropped him from a ship? He wiped the blood from his face and looked around. Another person had fallen around 10 yards away. He walked up and recognized this man. Could he be the leader of the Jamaican Voodoo Posse? His ancestor was King Willie. "Hey, get the fuck up!", He shouted waking up the Jamaican Boss. The mans eyes shot open as he jerked around. "Where am I? Did I die? Am I in Hell", The Jamaican said looking around.

"Yeah... and I'm the Devil. Come on, get your ass up", Alan said.

"Who are you?", The Jamaican asked.

"Sargent Alan Ripley of the Colonial Marines. You?"

"Marley Willie. Leader of the-"

"The Jamaican Voodoo posse, yeah I lead a group of soldiers that kicked your asses a few years back."

"Yeah I remember... and fuck you for that."

"Back at ya. Where are we?"

"I would say Hawaii Rain forests but there is vegetation I have never seen before."