❤dirty photoshoot liam payne ❤

"Amber "
So the next morning me and liam wakes up cause we have a dirty photoshoot scheduled for today liams arms still wrapped around mine waist which makes me really happy liam opens his beautiful brown eyes looking up at me good morning babe i says he says good morning love in his deep British accent making me weak in the knees right now liam touches mine warm skin with his cold hand .

After me and liam both done washing up i goes to mine closet picks out a cute lace tank top with denim jeans puts a victoria secret hoodie over it then goes downstairs making me .

"And liam some banana bread with" "cheesy eggs. Mine baby comes" "downstairs see me making some" "good brunch right now he comes" "right behind me with his hands on" "mine hips feeling so warm and good" "at the same time in the night "

Me and liam sitting down at the table
Asking him is he ready for the dirty photoshoot told him im kinda nervous liam says ain't no reason to be just stay calm mine love .

"I was like okay babe knowing that" "you will be there right beside me "

Liam was like yeah sometimes i get camera shy sometimes all you have to do is look at the camera and stay focus

I was like okay so the photographer max comes over for our dirty photoshoot we both goes changes our clothes then goes into our private

photoshoot room only for photos .

So the first photo is liam holding on to me while his arms on mine chest .

While we holding each other hands staring into each other eyes closed with smiles on our faces .

Max takes the picture the next photo is me and liam laying in bed .

Liam telling me a joke while I'm laughing his hand on mine knee .

Max takes the photo smiling cause me and liam happily in love with each other you know i love him so much .

The next photo is me leaning back while he kissing me on the lips .

His lips are so soft and nice on mine lips which makes me so happy .

Max takes that photo making me love liam a little bit more he the love of mine life forever until the day i died .

The next photo is me and liam in the living room having a good time .

Max smiles taking the photo while he fixed mine hair making sure its fine.

The next one is me sitting down on top of the balcony while liam holding on to me so i won't fall off .

Liam wraps his arms around mine waist while i looks down very scared .

Max takes the cutest photo of me and mine baby loving the moment .

The next photo is me and liam covered in different paint colors .

We look so messy hopefully we can take a long shower after this.

Max takes three photos making me so happy we goes to a dance class dancing closer to each other bodies .

Max takes the sexy pboto of me and max making mine heart so happy .