Broken

Stiles P.O.V

The day that I walk In on Derek with another person was the day my world came crashing down. But walking in on him and Scott was the day I died. I gasp as I walk into mine and Derek's house and drop my suit case by the door and start to take off my flight attendant uniform when I hear a moan form the study "Derek". I freeze as I instantly pick it out as Scotts, I had been suspicious of Derek seeing someone else, I mean he's a big man and he has his needs and me leaving to fly around the world for sometimes a month Is hard for him but, Scott, my best friend since I was 6. I storm though the glass doors of the study, I gasp as I see Scott on Derek's lap. I grab the desk for support as the room starts to spin. "I knew you were seeing someone else when I was gone" I say, they both jump, to busy to notice I was there. "Stiles-" Derek starts, "damn it Derek, Scott?" I scream "you couldn't just go to a club and bang a slutly blond bitch , you had to bang MY BEST Friend!" I take off my engagement ring "well you can have him, continue". With that I walk out of the huge house, grabbing my suit case and the keys to the bright red 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Derek got me for my birthday. I leave my phone on the table were I put it In the kitchen. I get I the car and speed of to the only person I can trust. I look up as the person opens the door "Stiles?" a male voice says, I look up "Jackson".