Introduction

Listen, I'm Emily i don't care if you read this part or not but it would be very appreciated.

I'm not good at writing like some of the AMAZING writers her ( imaginator1D ;) ) but heck I'll try.

By the end of this chap I would like at least someone's opinion on it to see if I should stop or continue.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Luv you gorgeous bananas of the world :3

~ Em

Hey, I'm Alyssa

I don't have a lot of friends, I'm not the perfect preppy girl you read about in these stupid cheesy love novels but I'm somewhat close, yeah?

Anyway you're probably wondering why is dis bish so special? well I'll answer that question right now

I'm not.

But then again you farts that judge me don't know me or where I come from.

....

I live in a foster home for certain reasons but you'll learn that later my darlings.

My foster parents aren't the nicest people. They hit me call me names and cut me at times. They do drugs and drink off their arses.

But when I run away they call and tell me we can be a family that I used to have..... Yeah, that's lies when I get home from running away they beat me even more than I can handle. I black out they keep me from school a day then I go back, it's honestly a routine.

And I know you're wondering about the cuts well I'll tell you about those another time. But now let's just get this introduction over with I'm Alyssa and this is..... true life. Ha! Just joking this is the start of my crappy love story......

Omg what did u think!!!??

Well I think I deserve a hug :D.....

Yes? No? :( ok

Well make this guur the happiest one in the world by commenting to tell me if I should continue??

Love

~Em