I fell in love with my best friend ex

Chapter one:

                                Well I have some bad news, me and mark didn't work out. I found the turn him. She c to her best friend, her friend didn't know what to say. She was like what happen I was so confessed on it all. She said girl I'm so sorry, want to go out for lunch or something to cheer you up?   I replied sure. I get off the phone then Mark starts to calling me I don't answer so his friend calls me and goes so what's going on with you too?

                                I'm not talking about this to you because you will go run and tell him and I don't want to tell him and I don't want anyone else to really know either. His friend swears that he isn't going to tell him so I decided that I was going to give him a short story of it. So I will tell you but only because I'm trusting you. 

                                I feel like he wasn't ready for anything so I did what I needed to do I did what I felt was right in my heart, he replied of course always about you. 

                                I hung up on him, I was like okay, yeah I bet it is. mister know it all. He text me back like 30 minutes later with this big long text, and I just left it alone. At that point I was already with my best friend. She had brought Alex who was this guy I had been crushing since I was in 4th grade. I didn't even know what to say, 

1. I was in sweets, was a baggy shirt.

2. I had been crying so my eyes were all red and puffy.

3. And I had crazy messy hair.

                                The first thing he dose is hug me, He says I'm so sorry about the whole thing. I replied it's okay really honestly.   

What will happen with these two?