Chapter 1

"Nothing for  me." I said as I rushed down the stairs and reached the door.

"Whoa whoa. Hold on, Phoebe. Get back here. " My mom said.

I walked backwards into the kitchen. "Eat something."

Max and my dad looked at me.

"I'm not hungry. I got to go meet Cherry at school."

My mom said "Fine. Here's your lunch money."

I smiled and left.

-----------------------------------------------

I reached school at 7:30. I had an hour before school started. I was suddenly pulled into the supply closet.

"Did you eat breakfast?" He said.

I looked at him.

"No. Let's just get this over with." "Kay babe.". He kissed my neck and I slapped him away.

"I gotta go."

I walked out of the closet.

That was Brandon. I messed up really badly a week ago. He blackmailed me into helping him.

                   Flashback

I was hanging with Cherry in the library. I went into bathroom too fix my hair. I saw a guy in the bathroom and screamed. I froze him with my freeze breath.

"Damn. Your have superpowers."

I turned around and looked to see Brandon. "Your in the boys bathroom. "

"Please don't te-"

"Hey don't worry about it. I have a friend who's bionic. I chill with it."

I sighed a breath of relief. 

"But you have to help me."

"With what?" I asked suspiciously.

"Tell you tomorrow. At school. Unfreeze him and run. I'll distract him. I smiled and did as He said.

The next day, on Tuesday, Brandon pulled me into the supply closet. I screamed but He covered my mouth and whispered "It's Brandon."

I nodded and he let go.

"Marry me."

"What?" I was shocked.  We were only 15.

"Look my parents want me to get married early.  So we can fake it. It's either this it an arranged marriage. Please. We will act. Oh just pretend that your my girlfriend. And then I will purpose to you. Please."

"No way. Your insane."

"No. My family's insane. Think about it." So I did for the rest of the week. I said yes on Thursday. 

I didn't have a choice. He coached me the next day.

              Flashback Is Over

We were practicing for the big day tomorrow.  I was going to meet his parents tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think??  Comment.