Finale

"Forth, I'm going to the store for a while. Do need you anything?" Beam asked by the entrance door as he put on his coat. Then he felt two protective arms snaked around his waist. He smile and lean to the warmth.

"You sure you don't want me to drive you? It's quite late and it might be dangerous." Forth said. Beam chuckle and turned around to face Forth.

"I won't be long okay. You just got home and you must be tired, right? Besides, walking is good for the body." Beam said while grinning. Forth chuckled.

"Just be careful, okay?" Beam nod.

"I love you, baby." Beam's smile got wider. 

"I love you too." Beam reply. Forth lean down and kiss Beam. Not a deep kiss but still passionate. Once they pulled away, Forth hugged Beam and won't let him go.

"Forth, let me gooooo~"Beam whine.

"I missed you and I didn't see you for the whole day and now you're going to the store and leave me alone." Forth pouted.

"I won't be long, Forth. Now let me go." Beam wriggle playfully in Forth's arms and finally free.

"See you later, Forth." Beam said as he opened the door and headed to the nearest store in their neighborhood.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

When Beam is done with his groceries shopping, both of his hands are full with shopping bags.

"Huff! I should have never refuse when Forth wanted to drive me to the store. Waaaayyy to go Beam." Beam grunted to himself. When he walk through the dark alley for shortcut, he felt uneasy. He sense like there's trouble ahead of him.

'It's just your feelings, Beam.' He said reassure himself. Then he spotted 2 person standing in front of him.

"Hey beautiful, do you need some help?" The person asked.

"Err.. N-no thanks. I can manage." Beam said as he tried to walk past them.

"Aww do be so arrogant, beautiful.." The other person said. He grab Beam's wrist hard that made Beam's stuff fall to the floor.

"Let me go!" Beam said while trying to release his wrist from that person's grasp.

'Let's play for a while, shall we?"

"No! Please let me go.. Help!" Beam shouted. When the other person tried to shut his mouth with his hand, Beam bite his hand and that person shouted in pain. He kick him the other one in the balls and run away from the place.

He looked behind him, he can see both of them run trying to catch him up. He run with all his might and began to lose them. When he was at a safer place, he bump into someone.

"Hey? Are you okay? What's wrong?" The stranger ask when he saw Beam's panic face.

"Please.. Please save me.." Beam said, panting.

"There's.. There's two person trying to rob me." Beam explained.

"Trying to rob yo-?" Suddenly, the stranger saw two suspicious people looking for something. He covered Beam's body with his coat then he pushed Beam to the wall.

"Play along." The stranger say before he crash his lips onto Beam's. Beam widened his eyes and trying to push the stranger but from the corner of his eye, he could see the two persons from earlier. So he have no choice but to play along with the stranger. He wrapped his arms around the stranger's neck and deepened the kiss.

Without him knowing, there's someone holding a camera and took the picture of him kissing the stranger. The two robbers are nearing them, they scowl at the scene in front of them.