Characters and Introduction

Hello! Welcome to Life in Two Different Worlds. Right now, I am going to tell you about the book like what you should be aware of and what should you be reminded of. Also, I am going to introduce to you the characters of the book, some characters may or may not appear in the story.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Characters:
Stephanie- a sixteen year old girl who lives in the city for 16 years. In the 4th year of high school and will study tourism.
Brian- a sixteen year old boy who also lives in the city for 10 years. 4th year high school student.
Sharrie- Stephanie's lovable sister and is currently in 8th grade.
Chloe and Lin- Stephanie's two best friends in high school.
Michael- Brian's annoying yet supportive brother.
Anthone and Jacob- Brian's two best friends.
Atheena and Max- Stephanie's parents
Mandelyn and Joseph- Brian's parents
    So here are the characters. Some characters will be introduce later on. This are just some of the main or predicted characters.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things you should be aware of or things that you should be reminded of:
1. The author is just a rookie writer.
2.Some parts may have swearing or any other inappropriate situations
3. Please be advise that this is base on the author's imagination and experiences.
4. Maybe some readers may be offended by the story, but this is only the opinion of the writer.
5. Some words may be misspelled or parts having grammatical errors.
   I hope you will enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing this one. Have a blessed day everyone and stay healthy!!
~yulxzz