Important Message

This is an important message from Matthew21.

Dear Wattpaders,

I have to inform you that I have a tendency of creating stories based on stories that I have read here on Wattpad, that I enjoy reading.

I pride myself on being a honest writer and there for writing this message. If I am going to write a story based on your story, I assure you that you will not see it on Wattpad.

I will never take credit for another authors work, as I feel privileged to read the work that they have put time and effort to write.

If I was thinking of adding the story to Wattpad, I will always ask for permission from the original author, unless it is already stated in their own stories.

However I have decided to write a summary on all the books I am doing even though you are not going to see it, of the author original book likes the summary, which will be dedicated to them, send me a private message or comment on the summary and I will publish the story but only with your permission.

The main reason for this, is that I'm personally writing a story from the book, Betrothed to Jack Frost by Alycat1901, which it clearly states on their book, will not give permission. Alycat1901, I assure you that I am not going to add the story however if you would like to know more, please read next page.

I hope you all understand the importance of my message and do not feel that I am not a honest writer.

Please continue to read my own work.

Matthew21