._. Divorce ._.

.....Well then onto my life.....

Ok I am just a simple 7th grader ._.

I don't like to talk much unless its to my best friends or when I'm online and role playing...

I never talk about my family and life is because of this.....

I have family problems....

My mom and dad are divorced because....

He is a douche....

He abused my mom....

He cheated on my mom with her best friend.....

._.

Since they are divorced he gets on summer and holidays sometimes....

But he wanted more and decided to move closer so that he also gets me and my sis on weekends....

I had a long week and I couldn't take going with him anymore and decide to fight with him....

Luckily I got out of going but....

My little sis didn't

And I feel bad since she is only 9 and has to deal with all this crap....

Not only do I feel angry at him I feel bad for leaving my sis with that douche....

....Fucking hell this sucks.....

I feel like puking I'm angry and sad.....

I'm tempted to just cut myself but I won't cause it will worry my family and friends.....

Yea my parents were married for 8 years so I was used to being with others....

But now I prefer to be alone since half if me is gone....

Been stuck like this for 4 years now and it's going to be 5 next year when I get older....

._. Fuck this shit....

Now I'm going to go hide from humanity....

Bye...