I'm sorry

It was a calm evening,but the queen knew that a war was coming.She had to protect her daughter.
-Akari!
A beautiful girl,with pale skin,black eyes,blonde long hair,wearing a white and pastel pink came in the room.
Her mother looked at her beautiful child.Akari's eyes were emotionless.It was a family curse,every single girl will be emotionless until they find their true love.
-Akari,there is something i must do,it's for your own good.
-Mother,what is it?
-I will explain it when this is over.
The queen recited a spell.Her child turned into a doll.It was the most beautiful doll someone would ever see.
-It's time for you to go to the human world,my dear.
Her mother sent her in a small town,with loads of fun things.She wanted Akari to be happy when she turned back to her original form,but little did she know that the enemy's son was also in this town,transformed in a doll by his father,again,to protect him.
-I promise,i will take care of you after the war is over.Akari,my beautiful daughter,i hope you will forgive me.
End of chapter 1🌸
Heya guys,it's me,the creator of this story!Hope you will enjoy the rest if the chapters when i'll post them,Cotton candy skies will be updated every saturday!Have a nice day/night~