Introductions are in order, part I

I am Thomas, I find the strangest stories our world has to offer and I write them into books. These writings will be my first true attempt at a story. I hope to make a good first impression by revealing the truth behind these strange legends. I will have two books for two brothers: The Blood Red Rose, and The Exiled Soldier.
     The legend of The Flaming Wolf, as we know it, goes as follows. Wolfe was born in Gilneas and grew up a noble, though he was taught honor and justice, and desired to be trained as a warrior. He also was a prodigy blacksmith. Thanks to his noble lineage, he was able to join the army at a young age. He quickly proved himself and rose through the ranks. After a series of disasters befell his family and country, which Wolfe bravely fought against and partially succeeded on many fronts, he was left cursed in more ways than one. He had become a Worgen, and also lost one of his eyes to a fire elemental. But he did not just lose his eye, it plagued him with a second curse. The scars of the burning formed a strange hand-like rune, and a strange "eye of flame" formed where his eye once was. He began wearing an eyepatch to cover it. Wolfe found himself practically an exile. He had no connections left. He decided to become a mercenary, he was eventually contacted by an old lover, who gave him a child to take care of. Things went well for some time, Wolfe's negligence led to him losing her to The Twilight's Hammer, she vanished into the void. He then became a lone wandering mercenary. Tormented by the strange curse of his eye.
     The legend of The Blood Red Rose, as we know it, goes as follows. Joe Nightfall was born in Gilneas, he grew up a noble, but always wanted to fight. He was trained in combat as a rogue, able to sneak around in shadows that people normally didn't know existed, and strike out from the darkness. A series of events, greatly caused by him, led him to leave his home and family behind. He wandered. He was eventually attacked by some dark figure and died, upon waking up, his mind was warped with an unending lust for blood. He continued to travel until finding a great source of food in Westfall. He decided to remain there to feed until there was nothing left to kill. He built up a reputation to mark him as a ruthless killer, loving even the thrill of killing even animals. He notable carved a rose into his victims, earning the name of The Blood Red Rose. Recently he met a strange being of darkness, and is developing a close friendship with the dark figure. They partnered and now the two unholy creatures haunt the westfall coast, killing any they come across.
     The strange tales of these two brother's abilities and accomplishments spread far and wide. Joe became known by two names, The Blood Red Rose, or The Bleeding Cat. Wolfe became known simply as The Flaming Wolf. I found them both and learned the stories they had to share. Wolfe was relatively easy to find, all I needed to do was follow the rumors of a giant Worgen that was practically a furnace and was carrying an unnaturally large axe. My search ended in Gilneas, where Wolfe had made a small camp next to the ruins of his old home on Nightfall island, just off the coast. Joe was harder to find, ironically. I knew he would be in westfall near the coast but no one knew exactly where, it took me a long time before I found him. At first I was worried he would kill me, but it turns out, his legend is filled with lies. At his personal request, I will not be writing the location of his home.