Day one:The note

The day started normal with my chaotic rush and struggle to get to school,not late for class. The rest of the first two periods were not the normal running from the bullies and dodging answering questions in class. They were all quite and nice to me. 3rd hour I found out why. A kid my age called to the room by Mrs. Shorishota sat by me at my double desk(the only one there) and handed me a note. It was enveloped to with an old style wax seal on it. Something my brother did when it was important. The boy spoke as I was about to pop the seal."Mis Talinsai before you open this I got to tell you that your brother taught me at the disciplinary school that's two towns over. He said I was to transfer here at Maskiko high. He was the best teacher I had to. And it basically kills me to say he was killed two days ago." I droped the unopened letter. I turned to him. He had a bright blue green aura around him. He was a positive person based on that brightness. But the pained look on his face only made my pain worse. I pull a clean piece of paper out of my Sketchbook and began to scribble. He can't have been I was just talking with him this morning. The door opened and my sister walked thorough face ruddy with tears. The boy beside me stiffened and I dont know if it was my imagination but I think he growled. Jorie stepped aside and Kianie stepped into the classroom. I'm glad it was empty because the next thing I knew I was trying to claw out my bigger sisters eyes. I even spoke,well it was more of a wolfish cat sound but it was automatically returned with a laugh. "Shori you can't do this we the only ones left brother wasnt but he knew how important we are to the balance." It was barely a whisper and she left. Kianie looked up as of in a daze. "Sho-shorie what's gonna happen now??" I couldn't think for how much pain I was in. One word and I would expose us and we would be set out against the world. Then the boy stepped beside me. "Go you need some air I'll make sure she gets to where she needs to be." He handed me my backpack and I ran. Faster than any normal human could. Even faster than any animal. Me and my sisters are special. We have heightened senses and speed. Jorie is even stronger than most men.
We aren't monsters or half humans no we're just odd. The old books say that Oddities were the first to come though I doubt that. So did my brother. His wife kids and even him were taken from me. And I was set out to find the person who killed them. I was entering a large wooded area so I slowed down. I stopped at a large tree that had a old worn out ladder nailed to it. Me and Bayurika-shiun made it before he started 4th grade and I had just got into kindergarten. I had been kept from going to school most my life because I was always sick or I tried to kill some one. Bay always picked on me for it even though he had tried to cut his teachers head off once. He always said that us odds were never to be set together with people. And he was right. I had finished climbing through the small floor hatch and had just closed the door. There were stacks of plastic wrapped books every where I looked. Each book had been written printed and packaged by Bayurika-shiun. They were all for me. I could feel tears running down my face and my silent screams escaped never heard. I sat down and wrapped my arms around my legs. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't move and I couldn't see for how dark it was. Eventually I fell asleep.

Ok that's the first chapter done. Yay Max-kun did it finished his first chapter.*coughs* dork............
Ignore that sarcastic jerk.
I might not post updates as frequently as some but I am trying. I am currently babysitting so....  sory. So see you at the end of chapter 2! Bye!!!!!