Intro

When you look up to the sky what do you see? A whole world still yet to be explored or your very own dream coming true? I wish i could have said mine did but it came very close before i knew it it was over. A fall, thats what i remember and i was scared to dance again it was my life i worked hard everyday pushing myself passed the limits, and what for. For it to be tossed away in a blink of an eye. I had to recover i had to go to rehab,for those who wondered what ever happened to me,heres what. It sure was hell but i got over it after some time.

"NEXT UP NUMBER 208 DANCING TO SWAN LAKE REBECCA STEL"- "IT LOOKS LIKE REBECCA HAS BEEN INJURIED AND MIGHT HAVE BROKE HER BACK IT LOOKS LIKE SHE WON'T BE MAKING IT TO THE FINALE ROUND."

"Miss Stel can you hear me." My eyes slowly flicked open the room was very bright and dull looking. I could hear the heart monitor,next to it an IV. I couldn't remember anything i tried but it was just a girl dancing slowly away from me she whispered something i could never understand but i remember me calling her out telling her not to leave,dont leave me alone. 1 whole week. That's how long it took for me to be cleared out to leave. All i did was sleep that's how long it took for the surgery. I had to come back in 2 weeks to see the progress and might need to have another surgery. The nurse and doctor told me to join some program. It supposedly would help you talk about what happened ,do you think you'll ever recover,are you scared?

What would i ever be scared of. That's what i thought until i went back on stage.

******HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED MY FIRST CHAPTER OF MY BOOK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CHARACTERS THEN PLEASE DO ASK. OTHER CHARACTERS WHO WILL PLAY A PART IN( REBECCA IS 16 ) THIS ARE ABRAM,SIMON,LILO,CONSCIOUS,LILLY,AND HER YOUNGER TWIN SIBLINGS AUGUST AND STACY.

(AGE 10) HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY OR NIGHT********