Fairytales

A beautiful princess and a handsome prince, both the love of each other's life's. Never fight, nor do they dis-agree on anything.

The princess walks across the Ile to the groom with that beautiful music playing in the background. Cheers can be heard, whispers from a far, cameras flashing, and rose petals thrown onto the ground.

They kiss after slipping the ring onto their fingers that fit perfectly when intertwining them. They get married and live happily ever after.

Well that's a just a fairytale, you managed to figure that out by the age of 10. Happily ever afters are myths.

No one has them

~

Morning rose and your stupid alarm started ringing to the point where you could rip all your hair off. "Ugh- hmph! Shut upppp"
You slap your phone a few times without opening your tired eyes hoping you pressed snooze.

To your luck, or bad luck. You didn't.
You opened your eyes whining before pressing the stop button and getting up. You stretch your arms as you yawn out, tired as fuck from the disturbed sleep you just had.

You put on a pink shirt, that hanged from your shoulders and some high waisted white leggings that hugged your waist tightly, showing off your curves you Topped it of with some make up, and some white Nikes. Cause who wants adidas.

You grabbed a bowl and chucked in some lucky charms, topping it off with Skim- milk. Sitting down at your kitchen counter, pressing the remote buttons to find a nice breakfast news channel. You finally found one. There was no point anyways since You grabbed your spoon, eating at ease while not even looking at the tv.

Something caught your attention though, making you look at the screen in front of you.
" BREAKING NEWS: Are the King and Queen stepping down from the throne? We'll find out today on the br-"  Honestly you didn't give 8 shits wether they were or weren't so you skipped through the channels once again.

~

Here you were, sitting in a cafeteria with your best friend at college. She didn't receive any attention from you what so ever as she was blabbering about some random shit. Until she said something that caught your attention, as she was swinging her phone at your face you see what seemed to be a male." so here he issss~ isn't he just so cute~? We're gonna get married and live the happ- "
Cringing from her words, but also pissed she was saying this type of shit.

" That's a fairytale Jennie, seriously are you stupid or something?! Scratch that. You are stupid. Happily ever afters aren't a thing Jen, grow up sweetie. " You stand up proud of what you just said and walk away chucking the left overs of your food in the bin. Jenny left dumb founded, decided not to stick to your advice and keep imaging things. Because that's what people here do.

They imagine things. Nothing they 'imagine' seems to be true, like I always say, that's what I call a Fairytale.

~

Walking back to your car after dine it at KFC, you were looking through your keys that we're making a jingling sound so you could open your car. Finally finding it after a bit of panic since you thought you had lost them. You open your car. Sitting inside you get your phone to play your favourite song, which by the way was more ready by Drake.

Well once again to your luck, which wasn't luck . You left your phone back at your table.
" ugh you complete idiot " you mutter as you step out closing your door.

As your walking in looking at the ground you bump into someone, with a mask?

" watch it " he grabbed you by your waist as you were about to fall, but a side from saving your ass his voice seemed super pissed.
You looked into his eyes that seemed way to familiar. He sighs, " A simple thank you would've done it princess "

The word 'princess" giving you butterflie- WHAT ARE YOU THINKING Y/N SNAP OUT OF IT, HES A COMPLETE STRANGER." R-right, Thank you " a chuckle can be heard from him as you look down in embarrassment. " What's your name sweet heart? "

" Noona to you " since he looked maybe 2 or 3 tears younger then you. he giggles and then responds with a quick cute. You smile and look up to him before walking away. Well at least you thought you were. He grabbed your wrist pulling you back, he raises an eyebrow " Hard to get are we baby? " you gulp from the nervousness building up inside you.

You phone was the last thing you were thinking about, you were just left in confusion by this handsome man in front of you. Actually handsome was a understatement. Fucking Hot does it.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading this fan fiction as much as I did writing it. Please let me know if I should continue this in the near future.:)💙💙
See ya triggered 8 year olds.