Episode 1 : The unfinished business

Log 050, 08/08/2010

Log 050, 08/08/2010

"Hello buddy (virtual assistant)"

"Everyone just hope for amelioration of their entity not the world. People just depend on the rest for the betterment of the nation and the world itself. But there is someone who made their destiny just for the WORLD AT LARGE"

"I think I belong to the latter kind"

" Being a citizen of this country, this nation gave me opportunities, but also doomed my life"

"Oops, I don't mean that its nation's fault, but the fellow people living in it "

"I was a poor guy born in some unknown village in India. Unknown means I was not informed about that because of that incident which no-one should have never experienced. Before 25 years in 1965, while my mother was in her prenatal period, there was none but my dad to look after her. My parents were not of the same caste, yet they had a true love within them. My mother eloped with my dad. They just ran away from their village by around midnight on 2nd December 1961. Then they travelled to China with the help of their friends to start their new life with ecstasy and prosperity. Even I have no idea neither about their education nor occupation. I remembered only their faces, their happiness, care, affection, love. But things weren't the same for many. There were rich those who don't care to spend their money lavishly but there were some who begged for a paise. Some were denied the right to live the life they wanted due to caste disparity"

"Hmm, I think it is just off the central concept"

"After the INDO CHINA WAR OF 1962, the markets just experienced a rapid loss that my dad was unable to manage the circumstances. Then they travelled back to India, started a new business and things were consistent until I was born in 1966. My mom used to tell me stories, sing me songs until I sleep. One can't remember their parents love and care while they were born, but only after we lose them. I lost them soon. When I remembered the night, I always see my mom and dad burning alive in front of me saying LEAVE MY SON. I wasn't strong enough to stop them. Even none in the surroundings stood forward to save my parents. Someone dressed in brown took me from that place and took me to an orphanage in the nearby town. Things were not the same for everyone, but it changes in the course of time. My mom used to say that it is better to accept defeat without fighting enemies. But I don't like to follow such pronunciamento"...

(Door knocks)

"Huh, it really sucks when someone disturbs us while we are working sincerely"

(Door knocks again)

"Hey, wait bastard"

"I will continue the LOG later buddy"

I just went near the door and opened it. It was a teenager dressed up in black, looking exactly like a person who was consuming crack cocaine, was stick-like may be undernourished, slightly taller than me, nose better than my ex.... Oh, shut up mind voice the public is watching this. , then I see the hair on his cloth was exactly matching to dog/cat but according to my hypothesis, 70% men prefer dog rather than cat. But I think I was distracted.

"Who are you? - Teen" I asked.

He just gave a sudden blow to my head. I didn't anticipate such an experience with this love-child.

When I came back to consciousness, I was in a room with four sides made of mirrors. I just went near to the mirror to touch it. When I touched, it became transparent.

"Oh jeez! It's not fair"

"Did you guys give me some kind of drug?"

Suddenly a voice from above, "Welcome aboard, Jonathan Ray. It's a pleasure to meet you"

"Who the hell are you?"

"I think the location and time isn't appropriate, but you would know after a stretch of time" the voice from above.

"Where am I?"

"Don't you know that kidnapping is against the law"

"If you don't reveal your countenance, blackguard - ", I said

"Log 001 03/10/1990" the voice from above.

These words gave me a feeling like the same of Vasco DA Gama finding India... man cannot say no! To premonition... in the same way, none can just let it take the position of the referee in my understanding.

"Now, I think I may be errorless with this deduction..."

"Because- "

"Because, this log- "

"This log- doesn't exist in my timeline and was made for a cause"

"And It - "

"It was known only to him"

{TO BE CONTINUED}