Can you let me love you?

.

Tokyo Japan.

.

The train going to Urayasu, Chiba is as its usual crowd, not that many and not that few – just the usual day to day life in Japan.

The JR Keiyo Line is a railway line connecting Tokyo and Chiba, Japan, running mainly along the edge of Tokyo Bay.

It provides the main rail access to the Tokyo Disney Resort and the Makuhari Messe exhibition center. The terminus at Tōkyō Station is located underground, some distance to the south of the main station complex approximately halfway to Yūrakuchō Station. This means transfer between other lines at Tokyo Station can take between 15 and 20 minutes.

But because of the Earthquake that happen yesterday, they are extremely careful and not wanting to compromise anything – the management takes into consideration the trains speed – so instead of the usual 15 – 20 minutes ride, it will take the passengers 30 – 40 minutes before reaching their destination.

Many of the passengers are happy family, after all, it's the time of the year where all kids are having their much awaited trip to Tokyo Disneyland. The weather is a bit chilly maybe because Winters is fast approaching – many are wearing long coats and to some teens this is their time to dress all up.

The passengers are usually just enjoying the outside view, the peaceful scenery, but this time, all passengers are staring at the two most beautiful kids who seem to be having a small argument.

'Oi! I told you I have the better Maryoku!' angry retort of a very beautiful child.

The passengers of the train cant help but be mesmerized by this small child. He looks delicate and soft, but that's definitely a boy's term using 'ORE' in a very manly way. They smile – sweet child like them usually wants to grew up fast and been using 'ORE' rather than 'BOKU'. Seeing a beautiful Blonde Sparkling child talking like that is so adorable.

His parents must be foreigners. After all, no one in Japan or a native to have sparkling sun kissed wavy hair and astonishing dark eyes. The eyes are so beautiful like the Black Pearl of the Orient.

So bright and so powerful.

He looks so adorable and cute wearing black all over suit, black polo shirt with a cute red ribbon and a black shorts with a black socks and a black shoes. The child looks like a Victorian Noble son, rather an ordinary child of the modern day. It fits the little child for he appears so radiant.

'No you dimwit! I have! I have Papa's water Ryuu and I bet your sissy Lion will shiver in cold when I blast it with them! Hump!' said back by another beautiful child. This one is a little bit taller – an inch taller than the sweet looking Blonde Angelic Child.

As to the other is Blonde this little one is black all over.

Black hair.

Black eyes.

Eyes so round and so innocent. Just like an obsidian pearl.

He looks so adorable but in a manly way. While the other looks like a girl this one is definitely a boy, just like the Blonde Angelic child, he is using a strong 'ORE' to emphasize his words.

'Hump! How can you ever beat me up when you're nothing but a Wimp!'

'Says who you brat?'

'Wimp!'

'Spoiled Brat!'

'You coward! Coward Wimp!'

'Wahhh! You girly looking brat!'