Snow Day

⚘♡⚘ oтp wrιтιng proмpт ⚘♡⚘

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

PROMPT:

Imagine if your OTP was doing a snowball fight, and they "accidentally" break the grouchy neighbor's window.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

It was a snowy December 8th, and Wren and his lover, Dorian, were outside, throwing snowballs, making igloos, and just in general being little kids again. They were by far not the physical definition of children though. Dorian was already sporting a rather nice looking black goatee, and Wren, while clean shaven, had very adult features to his face. Defined cheek bones and the like.

Wren laughed as he felt the cold snow hit his fluffy pink coat. He grabbed a hand full of snow and balled it up, his pink and grey gloves keeping his hands rather warm on this cold day. Dorian, on the other hand, had on a thick grey coat and black gloves that kept his fingers decently warm, but the snow had began to melt through his gloves, making his fingers chilly.

Wren launched the snowball at Dorian's chest, but his aim was terribly off, striking the other male straight in the face. Dorian let out a cry and glared at his boyfriend.

"Hey!" He shouted out. "Not in the face!" Wren simply laughed before Dorian retaliated by getting the biggest snowball he cold make, which for him wasn't very hard. His hands were significantly bigger than Wren's. But, with that huge ol' snowball, Dorian, with all his might, launched it at Wren, not aiming for the face, as he was still against that, but at the males chest instead.

Well, Wren had seen this coming, knowing his boyfriend had a mean streak for revenge, no matter how small or big the initial problem had been, and had luckily dodged Dorian's snowball, only to hear the sound of glass shattering. His eyes grew wide and so did Dorian's. He prayed that wasn't their window and slowly turned around to see the source of the noise. That's when real fear shot through him.

"What the fuck!" Jimmy cried from inside his house. Wren looked at Dorian and Dorian at Wren. They both made a mental connection that screamed 'oh dear god were dead.'

"Wasn't me!" Dorian cried out and high tailed it out of the yard and into the house, leaving poor Wren with an almost  deer-in-headlights look on his face before Jimmy's door was open. That's when Wren booked it back into the safety of his own home.

"Which one of you punks did this!" Jimmy cried out, a navy blue bath robe wrapped around his figure, matching slippers on his feet. The bald headed male has an absolutely terrifying scowl on his face, but no one was outside to witness it. "I'm calling the police!" The uptight male shouted.

Wren and Dorian had made it into their home safely and both had let out relieved signs at the fact that Jimmy hadn't seen them. Wren looked over at his raven haired boyfriend.

"You left me! I could have died!" He cried out, dramatically flailing his hands in the air.

Dorian scoffed. "You're fine! He didn't see you did he?" He questioned.

"He could have."

"Oh please."

"Dorian!"

"What?"

Wren sighed and smiled. "I love you, you asshole," he said and pecked Dorian on the lips. "Now let's watch cheesy Christmas movies and drink hot chocolate!" Wren chirped and hopped on into the kitchen to make the said drink. Dorian simply shook his head and grinned, watching Wren frolic away.

"I love you too, baby," he said and went to go find a good movie for them to watch.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛тнanĸѕ ѕo мυcн ғor readιng тнιѕ! ι нad a loт oғ ғυn мaĸιng тнιѕ and ι нope yoυ enjoyed ιт!

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛
тнanĸѕ ѕo мυcн ғor readιng тнιѕ! ι нad a loт oғ ғυn мaĸιng тнιѕ and ι нope yoυ enjoyed ιт!

I got the plot from Wattpad. Here's the name and author of  the book:
OTP Writing Prompts by Miki-Saur