"I hate this feeling,Shoto."

Izuku's POV

I love Kacchan.Clearly he dosent like me back,if he did I wouldnt be be coughing flowers and my lungs wouldn't be covered in thorns,breathing wouldn't be so hard ether.I hate that I had to get this stupid diease..why couldnt I just like him and not suffer?so he dosent like me..Why do I have to suffer?..

Still Izuku's POV

Okay..Just breathe in..And breathe out,and then walk in there,If you feel the flowers just run.I can tell Aizawa later...As i'm pushing my palm softly agaisnt my chest releasing the breaths."Midoryia"I shot upwards and slowly let my eyes rise to meet blue and grey ones.Todoroki-Kun.."Hi Todoroki-Kun!"I laugh nervously,hiding the fact im struggling with breathing,and my legs are numbing every day."Are you okay."His emotionless face brung me to ease. Then Kacchan walked into the classroom..I winced at seeing Kacchan..I held the blood and roses back.I can't help it..I allow the flowers to flow outwards into a deep bloody colored pool,I could see the shocked look on Shouto's face,I messed up didnt I?"Midoryia!"Todoroki's voice cracked slightly.Him showing emotions soothed my tensed up muscles,"Deku!"Uraraka?grreeattt."Uraraka.Bring Midoryia to Recovery Girl.Im telling Aizawa-Sensei."Shouto's face shot back to emotionless as he trudged into the classroom.

No fucker's POV

Todoroki slipped through the door,his white and red eyebrows furrowed."Todoroki"Aizawa snuggled deeply into his yellow sleeping bag,his students stunned by Todoroki's expression."Uraraka brung Midoryia to Recovery Girl."Todoroki huffe slowly his face twisting back to emotionless in a flash."What did that fucker do to himself half n' half bastard?"No sense of worry coated Bakugou's voice,"Blood."Todoroki shook his head."Is he alright?!"Iida basically sonic-speed shot up."Yes."Todoroki's mismatched eyes squinted clearly irritated."Go with Uraraka"Aizawa hissed shuffled deeper into his bag.Todoroki didn't answer,just walked out the classroom roughly trying to catch up to Midoryia and Uraraka.

343 words im so proud of my gayass UwU