1

Jimin walks in the hall towards his locker, eyed full of hatred. Do you know why?

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" He shouted to the boy standing infront  of his locker, looking so confident as ever.

"Oh, Jiminie! How are you babe?" Jungkook smirk.

"You bastard! Let me wipe that freaking smirk out of your handsome face!"

Before Jungkook can comprehend what Jimin said, a fist came in contact with his pretty face. He let out a groaned while the students around them, gasped.

No one has ever messed up with the Great Almighty Jeon Jungkook. Now, the nerd has the guts to punch him?

"What was that for?!" Jungkook yelled.

"That's for being an asshole!" *punch* "That's for messing with me!" *punch* "And that's for making my life miserable!!" He cried.

"Do you know how much time you're wasting for me? Can't you just walk past me, ignore me? Why are you so cruel?!" Jimin ask Jungkook who only stood there, not knowing what he did to make the boy hates him so much like this.

"W..what do you mean? I... I didn't-"

"You didn't but your bitches did! That Lisa and her group almost have me rape by those addicts! If it wasn't for Taehyung and Hoseok, I might have... I might have lose my virginity now." Jimin broke down and the students pity him.

They  all knew that both Jungkook and Jimin love each other but because of those evil girls that always fantasies Jungkook fucking them, they can't live with ease.

"W..why? What did they do?! You've almost been fucking rape because of those sluts! I'm gonna kill them!" Jungkook was about to find those bitches but was been stop by a soft hand.

"D..don't. Maybe we're just not really for each other. They won't stop until they get what they want." Jimin stood up from the floor and smile to Jungkook, softly.

"So, stop chasing me. Also, I'm glad that you are not a playboy anymore. This will be my last farewell, let's stop meeting each other, okay?" Jimin hugged Jungkook who is now crying his heart out.

"W..what do you mean? Jimin-ah, please don't leave me." Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly, not wanting to let go.

"I will do everything. I'll protect you from those evil witches, just please...don't leave me."

"Let go, Jungkook. We won't see each other again, I'm gonna be away for good." And with that, Jimin with all hia might, removes Jungkook's arm and run outside, tears falling down on his beautiful face.

"Jimin, I love you."