Chp 1 new kids

It was a Sunday afternoon in June 1961. There is a car outside an house."hey guys look!we got new neighbors"said Edd. He was outside hanging out with his friends. The car doors open and the new people and bringing boxes in. "Okay you two"says the woman. She had black blue hair and a blue dress."go meet some new friends. Your father and Ithe moving people will be bringing stuff in. I'll be at the store. Don't be out late". Out was a girl wearing a blue and white polka dot dress with sneakers,a flower clip and earrings and boy with a shirt,khaki pants, and sneakers. Edd saw the two and waved to  the two that they should come hang out with him and his friends. "Hello there,are you new here??im Edward but call me Edd or Eddie."he said holding his hand out.the boy shook his hand "I'm tom or thomas and that's my younger sister Tamara,she's shy but she's nice"he said pointing to the short brunette.Edd looked at her and smiled."hi there,I'm Edd"he said holding his hand out."h...hi...I'm Tammy"she shook his hand."omg what happened to your eyes?!"asked a ginger female. "Matilda,you don't ask those questions when you first see a person,that's impolite"said a girl with a thick accent."girls calm down"said a boy with  a really heavy accent but clear enough to be heard.the ginger was wearing a purple dress and black shiny shoes."I'm Tori,that's Ell,the guy in red is Tord just a reminder he's a pervert when u rlly know him,the two gingers are matt and Matilda"said the girl with the tick accent.they all gave nice smiles and waved at the two kids."anyways,you guys are going to Woodstock next week??"Edd asked."what's Woodstock?"asked the gingers.Everybody blankly stared the two."Woodstock....THE BIGGEST MUSIC FESTIVAL!!??OMG YOU NEED HELP"Tamara said having a face of shock."you two bought tickets??"asked Edd.Tom nodded. "I got two secretly since I'm the eldest." Tord was paying attention to Tamara. She had a beautiful face,big breasts for her age and thick thighs and ass (I'm very sorry). The group of teens were chatting until a deep voice appeared."sup idiots,I heard you guys are heading to Woodstock". It was a brunette with a heavy American accent. "Eduardooo...." Edd said under his breath."who's this cutie over there Edd??"Eduardo said pointing at Tamara "I didn't know a girl can fall for such a dweeb". A blonde girl,brunette,and blonde boy were behind him cackling."hey leave the alone guys"said two small voice.it was two short brunettes with small black eyes"."Joan,Jon,get back in now"said the short haired female.Edd seemed upset and angry."I swear to god Eduardo,pick on somebody else jeez" Edd said rolling his eyes.Eduardo walked away with his group.Tamara walked away and headed home."hi Tammy,did you and tom meet new friends yet??"asked her mother who was making supper."yeah,nice kids"she said in her usual attitude."well,get washed up and I'll ring the bell when it gets dark out for tom to come back inside""okay mom"
Tamara headed to the bathroom and got all washed up.She didn't know all the houses her new friends lived at had some communication line made of cans and string.
-magical time skip-
The parents rang the out door bells for their children to head back inside.Tom headed back inside."Thomas,were you smoking weed??"asked his mother when he gave her a kiss on the cheek."ummm maybe....""thomas,go wash up and brush your teeth or have a mint jeez..."
Tamara was in her room reading a few books while the radio was playing
She hummed along to the music and their mother called them down for supper.
-Tord home-
Tord was in his house busy reading play boy magazines.His mother called him down but he took awhile as usual.He stopped and thought of Tamara.how can a girl be sot gorgeous,her breasts,legs,face,personality,body is perfect....he blushed and grabbed his dinner from downstairs.It was 7:30 pm and he soon fell asleep as everyone else did.
(I got lazy and tired so I hope u enjoyed this chapter)