Sickness issues

"This is another story its a sad fic actually ....maybe "

I'll stay Forever

Summery: Beyond has been writhing in pain these pass few days. It was that disease that burns tha parts of your body that has been burnt before. Misa has been worried sick and he also developed a fever these following days. (so I rewrote the story cause I accidently deleted my draft sorry about that)

Chapt 1

The clock tick loudly as the sound echoed through the silent home in which two persons reside. A blonde woman yawned as she forced herself to stay up, but her eyes wouldn't comply. The last hour that she had fallen asleep was that she fell over the chair she was sitting on, good thing coffee would ease her troubles. The reason that she was still up in this hour is that she was standing by over her beloved, now in pain murderer.

Oh how she was so worried inthis past few weeks, he couldn't even eat his favorite jam anymore. sighing she leaned over to the bed which clos eto the chair she was sitting on and laid her head down on the comfy sheets. She wasn't sleepy anymor but she really need a cup of coffee. Misa stared at Beyond's bandaged covered face, the burns were getting worse first his neck then down his torso, his left leg then back up to his left side of his face. His pale features turned even paler by this state, but she was thankful that he was able to sleep, he needed sleep of course, these weeks had been very exhausting and very painful.

Slowly sitting up, she gently removed the wet cloth that was on his forhead, he had been also developed a fever during his painful state. She stood up silently, careful not to wake him as she proceeded to the stairs and go get another spare cloth, if she could find one.

Upon finding one she reached for it, she stood on her toes but due to her lack of height she fell but grasp the cloth quickly as her face made contact with the floor.

"Ow ow ow..." she cursed sitting up to rub her aching ankle, she sighes but some thought crossed her mind. Beyond always had heard or sense something wrong in this house. She immediately look towards the staircase if any movement of sound were produced. When Misa felt nothing, she slowly stood up limping her way to the said basin.

After a while of filling up and washing the cloth, she headed upstairs to rebandage her lover's wounds. But when she made way to the master bedroom she noticed that Beyond's eyes were now open and was looking intently at her.

"I heard you fell..." he muttered with the hint of pain in his voice, he heard Misa sigh.

"I was looking for another cloth" she said rather loud, as she softly placed the basin down on the bedside. Yes she was cranky, cranky for not tending for Beyond well, cranky for Dr. Smiley for not getting here quickly, cranky for her being cranky.

After squeezing out the fluid from the soaked cloth she gently wiped it across his bandaged forhead.

He shivered slightly as the cloth made contact on his skin as it made way to his neck, he tilted his neck slightly for better access on the burnt one. The one that was been itchin for comfort for all this hours of waiting. He heard Misa sigh as she retreated her hand from him, Beyond turned his head to question why she stopped only to notice she was preparing the ointment and bandages.

"Okay...B this might hurt....a little" she said adding the word little so he wouldn't hide away last time they applied it.

"You don't say..." B stared at the ointment with gleaming hatred for the effect it applied. It said that it was normal for A FREAKING BURNING SENSATION and itches. Yes he intended to yell his anger through his mind. What kind of ointment is for burns when the effect is also burns, he thought warily. All this days of not even to cuddle or caress his beloved Misa or even EAT his jam was enough to make him lose it. It was still a miracle that he stayed in the state he normally was.

After Misa took off all the bandages on his body, she started to prepare the cotton for his burns. She felt him tensed as she took out the ointment from the table near the bed.

"You don't have to be really tense B, its just a little pain and it'll be over" she said attempting to comfort his uneasyness. She heard him let out a breath that maybe he was holding. There was suddenly a painful jolt Beyond did as she applied the green liquid into his face and neck.

"Shhh shhh B calm down" Misa said attempting to comfort his senses as she was already hugging him down using all her strength she could muster. Since Beyond could easily pin her down or kill a gigantic man whose been in the gym. For few moments of him squirming, he finally quieted and calmed down but Misa could still feel his tense shoulders and rapid breathing. She stroked his hair in a soothing manner and stared into his eyes which were now staring intently at her.

She stared back to his crimson ones, the ones saw the death upon unfortunate beings. But now he saw nothing just the normal things on normal places. But there was an option on which he could see the death and name of the person, and turn it off somehow. The great mystical being called Slenderman, gifted him such ability with extra ones on which he could change into any being in which he wants to.

After what seems like hours he settled down on the white mattress, cradled in her arms and clutching her blouse.

"Does it still hurt?", she questioned with sincere worry.

He didn't answer instead he leaned closer to her, deeper in her arms and into her beating heart. She was his sunshine in the darkness of his life, she supports him whole heartedly even during hard times. He wondered if she will ever left him for another man? or to have a normal life with normal people? Then he ask

"Will you ever stay with me?...forever?

She look down at him and smiled, "I'll always be here with you"

Notes:

So it got cheesy at the end, just imagine BB being so needy at the touch of his beloved. After all those nights being alone in the asylum, a murderer can be also in need of some feminine touch. If yah know what I mean? huehuehuehue But besides this is not the end there are more chapters comin. THIS IS A ONE-SHOT, meaning all other chapters are one-shots. Give suggestions if you like, or some ideas, or request? Thank you. And goodbye

--------------BeLieve Birthday/Creepynote013